heracim skills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

W1tchD0ctor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

maybe already posted but if not: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP1QR...layer_embedded

AlexBuzz75

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

thx a lot for the video...

Jolly Bastard

07-04-2012

nice to see the skills

Limelightt

07-04-2012

Herawhat?

JaDaKa

07-04-2012

He looks liike an interesting champ

Thothak

07-04-2012

There is actually camcorder recorded video in youtube from PAX east full dominion live game. Varus is also in that game. Quality is rather bad as, well... handheld camera recorded, duh. However you can see how they both work in action and i gotta say, Hecarim is the one carrying that game more than varus. Varus has insane burst when geared it seems, but he does not have survivability and Hecarim has loads of. Hecarim had playstyle somewhat in between Alistar and Skarner but little more damage than tanking oriented. More offensive to say. Thats what i could catch up from shaky video with bad focus.

Also there are skin videos and the living centaur skin of hecarim looks great. Better than the normal. Actually bears quite much similiarity of Warhammer Chaos marauder with centaur lower body. Cool in overall.

The third scythe wielding is somehat funny looking as he is missing half of his skull and that looks somewhat silly. I'd add atleast something... even spectral energy skull to that to compensate, now it looks like the face side of skull floating above the torso. That look is just somewhat unbalanced. Head looks miniscule.

Cannot at this point whip out the links for the videos as ive closed the windows of those already and cleared history etc. as i routinely do every couple hours, but just go search Hecarim on youtube and youll find em.

Overall, Hecarim will be guaranteed buy for me, and most likely with that living skin. Varus however is not my kind of bread and butter as i did think earlier. The video only made it more certain. Seemed fun for ranged squishie carrie players i'd guess, but not for in your face kinda players.

[Edit:] Looks like a champ you might want to get Gunblade for moronic amounts of life-feed while Spirit of Dread active. While that is active you get health % from every damage dealt to units affected by it... meaning also items, spells, attacks, etc. Add with Gunblade as he does both magical and physical damage and with autoattack and spells and youre pretty safely on health department while that ability is on. Also Trinity for AD/hybrid or Lichbane for AP build. He is spammy with cleave.

[Edit2:] And now on Hecarim stream, so no shakycam rubbish needed to see him. Yay!
By the way, he has almost as orgastic voice acting as Nautilus. Almost.