jungle respawns time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AresVII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Well I know that most of the people know the spawn timers for jungler mob camps, but still there are people who need this info. So lets begin.

Small Camps:
1) Wraiths: Spawn time - 1:40 || Respawn time - 0:50
2) Wolves: Spawn time - 1:40 || Respawn time - 1:00
3) Golems: Spawn time - 1:40 || Respawn time - 1:00

Buff Camps:
1) Golem: Spawn time - 1:55 || Respawn time - 5:00
2) Lizard: Spawn time - 1:55 || Respawn time - 5:00

The buffs hold on you for 2:30 without "Runic Affinity"(the utility branch in the masteries), and ~2:50 with it(if im not mistaken)

River camps:
1) Dragon: Spawn time - 2:30 || Respawn time - 6:00
2) Baron: Spawn time - 15:00 || Respawn time - 7:00

The Baron buff holds on you for 4:00

Regular minions:
1) Normal wave: Spawn time - 1:30 || Respawn time - 0:30
2) Catapult wave: Spawn time - 2:30 || Respawn time - 1:30 which means every 3rd wave.

Thats it I think. Enjoy. See you on Summoners Rift =)

ThaSeVrw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchmen

06-04-2012

Upvoted for justice

ThaSeVrw

Wrenchmen

06-04-2012

nai

BreaKer

06-04-2012

Please, let's keep the topic in english ^^
Added this topic in the sticky one, very useful for new people or for those that want to learn how to jungle xD

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=414713

AresVII

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrreaKerr View Post
Please, let's keep the topic in english ^^
Added this topic in the sticky one, very useful for new people or for those that want to learn how to jungle xD

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=414713
you are a riot member dude or?cause i see you got an avatar but no shows you riot member
stupid question of me propably but i wonder

Microwawe

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARbite LB View Post
you are a riot member dude or?cause i see you got an avatar but no shows you riot member
stupid question of me propably but i wonder
Quote:
“What do the different avatars/usergroups represent?”
  • Red-Riot [Featuring different champion avatars]: These are the Developers. They are the most knowledgeable and are the only usergroup to have power over you, the player. They wield the almighty banhammer, so be good for goodness’ sake.
  • Green-Emissaries: These players go above and beyond to help the LoL community as a whole prosper as well as assisting new players stand on their feet in this competitive world of LoL. They are active on the forums and promote LoL in various capacities.
  • Blue-Adjudicators: These players have been involved with LoL since very early in the closed beta where their assistance was invaluable. New Adjudicators acquire this status through especially helpful Test Realm feedback.
  • Orange-Wrenchmen: These players have invested time on the Help & Support board solving a variety of issues. If your game is making your computer play Justin Biebers music or your screen explodes, these are the avatars you want to be looking at for helpful answers.
  • Purple-Council: These players advise Riot on the current state of competitive LoL and how to improve it. They acquire this status through exceptional skill, keen insight on the metagame, running a league that sponsors LoL, chairing a sponsored team, or otherwise benefiting the competitive scene.

An ungrouped forumite begins as a Junior Member. 30 posts net him Member status, and 100 Senior Member.
There you go

Dziomal

07-04-2012

Can anyone write spawn times for Twisted Treeline (jungle - dragon especially). Thanks in advance.

Dwarden

07-04-2012

riot shall make respawn bit random (+- 20% variety) ... that would be fun

lolHeikko

Recruiter

07-04-2012

Thanks man! Going to help alot at jungle

JJaTT

08-04-2012

And all of this information...

Readily available in the wikia for those who actually want to know.