Maestro error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masajfa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

20-03-2012

After last patch every time i log into the game an error appears on my screen :"There was an error connecting with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the application". For the last two days i was searching for solutions for that problem - unfortunately without effects. Maybe someone has a suspicion what might it be, and give working solution for the problem. Thanks in advance.

Sry for my english

Aritase

21-03-2012

I have the same issue since this morning. The update went smooth, but after that im unable to log in. Most of the time, the client wont even open at all "PvP.net patcher is not responding"

When i get through, and klick "play", no matter if i chose west or east server, i get the same message:
There was an error connecting with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the application.

I have not been having issues with this problem earlier.

Menta1ist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-03-2012

Add lol executable from Riot Games folder (install folder) to firewalls safe/allowed list depending on the firewall you are using.

Aritase

21-03-2012

just restart your computer. i fixed it myself, without that "FOLLOW STEP BY STEP" post by riot, that they posted on WEST forum, but cant be arsed to post here

atreids

21-03-2012

Have same problem with that. Ive tried setup lol files as safe on firewall. Than restart system, but without progress.

Masajfa

Recruiter

21-03-2012

I don't have that problem since today's patch ,but since previous - so restarting comp doesn't help. And I can't get into the game - always the same error. I thought that after today's patch the problem will disappear but it didnt ;/. Maybe some other suggestions?

I tried configuring everything with windows firewall (including completly disabling it) - didn't help

I'm thinking about completly uninstalling NOD32 maybe it will help

@edit uninstalled NOD32 and all protective software and the same error again. It starts to annoy me...

ObaidTheTroll

01-05-2012

FFS GUYZ I CONTACTED AN ADMIN FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS HE KEEPS GIVING ME USELESS STUFF THAT EVEN DIDN'T HELP ME AT ALL WTF? IS THAT RIOT!
I really want to play!

nobes

01-05-2012

Greetings Masajfa,

Here's what you need to do.
Go to your league of legends folder.\\ League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_laun*cher\releases\0.0.0 .33\deploy (you will also find a maestro error log .txt file here). In this folder you need to paste the LOLclient.exe file.
You can find that in \\ \League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_*client\releases\0.0 .0.95\deplo*y (the .0.0.0.95 may change, but the file hasn't changed in over a year... just copy and paste it)

Hope this helps!

1Riael1

14-06-2013

Is there a way to fix this without restarting?