Adobe AIR Debug Launcher has stopped working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodOZilla

19-03-2012

Hello, i have spent almost 2 days looking all over the web and the league of legends communities, + even extensivley searched the adobe forums for a fix. But none of the 'fixes' mentioned seem to do the trick for me. And alot of the descriptions of where adobe AIR is crashing for summoners is completley different to me.

I will start from the begining. I was playing LOL on the 17th of March and it was working fine, joining and leaving queues.. playing full games without any crashes, Custom, Normal and Ranked games included. After my session of LOL i decided to watch a movie and update my windows 7.

After the update i can run lol. but everytime i try to login... typing my username and password and hitting LOGIN. the game client (air client) suddenly crashes giving me a windows pop up, reading; "Adobe Air Debug Launcher has stopped working".

I will list all the measures i have taken to fix this problem before bringing it over to RIOT for some expertise.

- I hav Re-Installed all LOL related Softwares; League of Legends itself, Adobe Air, PMB, and .Net Framework.

- I have also removed and re-installed skype. (was mentioned some people were having the same issue due to this)

- I have downloaded and used GameBooster3 (with no Results)

- Resyncing my Windows Clock and rechecking all Ports on my firewall/AV

- Re-Installed Windows

All of these steps should of ensured me to be able to play League of Legends once again, as no traces of any corrupted files should of stuck around in my system. Also eliminating my hardware as i was playing the game 2 days ago.

SO i am STUMPED! what may the issue be? Alot of summoners are blaming this on Riot, and on all the threads Riot replies back with something pointing this at the Summoners themselves.(either Hardware, software, Firewall issues).

As of Now there is no Fix to this From RIOT or ADOBE...

Please Riot Look into this matter, and Try to find a fix for us. I am a paying customer who spends alot of REAL money on this game.

Thank you
PS. bump this thread if u have same issue.

GodOZilla

19-03-2012

Sorry for double post, But i also dont think it was one of the Riot Patches. As this happend on a day where no patch was released!

thank you again

Monkeez

20-03-2012

i have similar problem...i join ranked Q and than i get the same message about adobe AIR debug crash...i've dodged 3 Q due to this problem..so it's about 40elo...not so nice when it's this hard to get elo with all the trolls etc.
it's not that big of a deal..it don't happen all the time..but...i have to find a solution cause i don't want to loose any more elo...
why is RIOT ignoring the problem instead of trying to help??

GodOZilla

20-03-2012

your lucky, i cant even log into the client.. everytime i press the login button / enter.. it crashes .. 100% of the time..

i hope they are working on a fix..

Kaigero

27-04-2012

Same problem except it happens when i try to enter the store. I have tried all the steps you have except reinstalling windows. After browsing for solutions for this problem I find it strange that Riot hasnt solved this one yet. I saw maybe 50 threads across the forums about this, some dating back to 2010 and still no fix. I can understand that Riot doesnt bother with problems that only a few ppl report about but this problem seems to be quite big and substantial. For all we know they can spend another year before they bother to fix this.

xCuddly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-04-2012

I have the similar problem. I posted another thread. I also tried to update my Adobe Air client but it doesn't help. Re-installing anything doesn't help. I guess it's some kind of a sucky bug between the LoL client and the Adobe Air client. Tho if anyone finds a solution please make sure to post it!

We will be waiting!

Orthodox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-04-2012

Do you guys who have the error, use ATI Tray Tools by any chance?

regedit01

29-04-2012

Same problem. Yes i use ati tray tools.

Myouren

29-04-2012

I have this error too, and nope i don't use ati tray tools or whatever it is, actually i hc no idea what it is, but definetly not using this xD

Og12310

Recruiter

29-04-2012

i cant even get to the login part..
i press the play and nothing hapen :\
(dont know if this is the same problem if not can some 1 help me?)