Ranked 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merciless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

14-03-2012

No idea what to do in the 3v3 map . What are the usual picks , bans , team composition ?

TheEverlasting

14-03-2012

Im just gonna make a short answer, as I think that you dont wanna read a whole wall of text.
FIrst the meta in 3vs3 is quite open imo. The most important about the team comp. is proly to have a someawhat balanced dmg output so that the other team cant counter you too easy.

About the bans and picks, I think that I would go looking at this page:
http://rog.clgaming.net/tier-lists/54-threes/latest
I do not agree with everything on that list, but it gives you a quick overlook.

The game is balanced around the 5vs5 map, there is some champs that are just downright broken (useless) on the 3vs3 map. So therefore a guy like tryndamere is 5 times as viable on 3vs3 and proly should be baned or picked every game. Shaco has a lot of power on 3vs3 as well, because he can be all over the map (isnt that big) and gank lanes really effective.

Merciless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

15-03-2012

How about jungle?

anihilion

15-03-2012

jungle?
Some poeple go:
1 bot, 1 top, 1 jungle.
Need skill for that to not loose turret bot 1v2 too early..

TheEverlasting

15-03-2012

I would really go jungle, as it gives you a very big advantage, at a little higher elo most ppl do this, so you dont allways have to go 2vs1 at the bot lane. Ofc you need someone who can hold a bot lane against a 2vs1 if needed to do this. Some might say that is too big a risk to go with a jungler, but the advantage the jungler can give yout team is just great: you get ganks on top lane (so your top lane gets fed) and when you have a smite while the other team doesnt, you can allmost allways control the dragon fights, while the other team have to w8 for you to start or kill off your jungler first.

But that being said, I want to say again what I said in my first post: the meta is quite open, so if you really dominate a bot lane 2vs1 (or 2vs1 the top lane, which offers you a better control of the map - really dont know where the 1 top, 2 bot meta came from xD) and your other lane doesnt lose the fight vs the laner and the ganks from jungler, well then you will most likely win the game.