Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sending a message to Riot staf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MissExena

04-17-2013

please let me sell him i dont like him because hes to op please i hope riot let me sell him.

MissExena

04-17-2013

i want to sell darius

MissExena

04-18-2013

riot please can i sell my darius i dont want him because hes to op please let me sell him <3

Sveker

04-24-2013

I would like to report a bug in game.When win and get out of the game and come back after wrote my i leave a few going I havent write me leave but normally it happened to me 3 times.
SERVER EU Nordic and East
My summoner name: Sveker

mitsos cisse

05-13-2013

Hey riot my brothers' acc has stolen his name at lol is gewrgianos get him acc back please

darksmaser

05-30-2013

i just insert my 5
euro pay safe card and i didnt receive the rp as i should can someone plz check it... i really need the rp!!!!!

darksmaser

05-30-2013

Thanks riot i love i just got my rp
you are the best!!!!!!!!!

proonoobs

06-22-2013

guys i from greece loipon enas mou eixe pei pos yparxei mia selida pou dinoune free riot points egw den ton 3erw ayton mou edwse tin dieythynsh tin patisa kai ekei mou zitouse email kodiko kai name kai kodiko email egw loipon ta patisa ola ayta giati nomiza pos einai tis riot kai fysiko einai i riot se mia selida pou einai na mou dwsei riot points na mu zithsei ta stoixeia mou omws pisw apo ola itan aytos kai mou ekle4e to acount kai to email sas parakalw voithiste me na parw pisw ton logariasmo mou kai apodei3h pos einai dikos mou o logariasmos einai to onoma mou kostasaggelidis akrivws ayto to onoma eixa valei alla me 2 s sto telos sas parakalw voithiste me na parw pisw ton logariamo mou ayto egine peripou prin 3-4 mhnes alla tote den iksera pos na steilw mynhma ama iksera tha estelna egw ayton den ton kserw kai den einai apo tin ellada malon to username mou itan kostasaggelidiss to pawsward den mporw na to pw ekton an synomilhsoume kai to name mou mesa itan akrivws to idio kostasaggelidiss ektos an to alla3e pou den nomizw sas eyxaristw para poly gia thnx katanohsh elpizw na lavw tin apantish amesa sas eyxaristw

stefanthepro

06-22-2013

Someone hacked acc killerboy321 if anyone could help me would be very grateful

andreasrodos21

08-01-2013

omg riot are you good idiot all omg nerf aatrox always i lost my money for you and i lose game i am with noob teams i dont play lol again