Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sending a message to Riot staf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KalleAK

01-26-2015

Naming and shaming is not allowed in the forums. Please read the forum rules. stoled my rp my gifting history says that i have gifted lissandra to him

NtheEPIC

Junior Wrenchman

01-27-2015

Quote:
KalleAK:
Naming and shaming is not allowed in the forums. Please read the forum rules. stoled my rp my gifting history says that i have gifted lissandra to him

Hi there,
Please write a ticket to support explaining what happened and they will look into it. You can do so here (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new).

Neli otr

01-27-2015

someone thief my acc how can i take it back with my e-mail??????plzz tell me

Fobos531

01-27-2015

Quote:
Neli otr:
someone thief my acc how can i take it back with my e-mail??????plzz tell me

Greetings Neli otr,

Please read carefully through this article (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/22295644?locale=1) in order to get help with recovering your account.

The Sees

01-30-2015

Hi, I am Czech.(sorry - bad english)
problem: My freind buy me 2skins (hyena warwick and infernal nasus) BUT I do not have that skin.

What I must do ??? OR where is problem ??

KOSTAS RNE

02-03-2015

fuking riot tell me why you give me only noobs in my team look my scores and my division i cant play with them the only think they do is feeding and trolling i never climp my division ..pls delete acounts of trollers and feeders or dont let them play rancked

Maljik99

02-19-2015

I was in game,and i go attempting to recconect,then i quit and i tried to recconect but i couldn't..Then i restarted my PC and tried again,but i couldn't too.. WHY RIOT! NOW I LOST MY LP AND I GOT LEAVE GAME!! **** U RETARS!!!

RavenSara

02-24-2015

riot in ranked champion select you disconnected me even though my internet hadnt any problem and you took me 12 point...unacceptable ...whats more you banned me for 30 minutes ... (my internet was fine as my partner hadnt been disconnected) , its not fair...