Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sending a message to Riot staf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brandon2k11

11-08-2012

please Riot can you give me Ezreal just take all my IP and my Riot points please.. I need him.

Manos309

12-06-2012

Dear Riot,
I am sending you this e-mail about new changes in LoL. Your new changes is really AMAZING good work dudes . Moreover i want onemore change pls. If you can, i would like to make a new skin to ziggs with theme basketball.
I hope you perform my wish.
Do your best
You Summoner,
Manos309

mandilucky

01-18-2013

how to send messages to riot

mandilucky

01-18-2013

Dear riot my account is suspende for nothing i just left a game and i reconected and now i am sunspended for nothing!!!!! Please let my acount go so i can play in it. Would you do that for me ????? PLEASE

nobes

01-19-2013

Quote:
mandilucky:
Dear riot my account is suspende for nothing i just left a game and i reconected and now i am sunspended for nothing!!!!! Please let my acount go so i can play in it. Would you do that for me ????? PLEASE

You're suspended for a REASON. LeaverBuster won't ban you for no reason.

mandilucky

01-19-2013

pls riot let me play league of legends its my best game ever pls pls riot.

mandilucky

01-19-2013

dear riot i was playing a match and i had a power cut and after 5 minutes the power came back and i reconected to the match and now im sunspended!!! riot please let me play please!!! would you do that for me?

nobes

01-19-2013

Sit down your ban. Also, you don't get banned if you leave one game, you get banned if you leave multiple game so...

JebiSeUGlavu

Recruiter

03-02-2013

I wanna sell renekton from my LoL profile,because I sold 3 times and can no longer be for sale and sold it to buy a new hero Quinn. Please,i really want to sell renekton!

RexGis

04-01-2013

how i can send email to riot to suggest them a champion that i have my mind???