More Classic Skins Retiring from the Store!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vylmar

09-03-2012

Taking out Unmasked Kayle, why?!? It's a good skin.

Stoneflyer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

That kyle skin is mine! <3

wordofzalmoxis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Make them FREE or 95% ! ! !

JashinXX

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsWrong View Post
I was going to buy RP
but , you guys disappointed me on this sale .
People are so dumb...This is retirement sale for skins that are going out of LoL.Champions only got reduced because of those skins and 20 % is better then nothing.

There will be ANOTHER SALE that will be posted later on,both for skins and champions.

Smurffkiller

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermannen View Post
i cant understand why people are saying this is a "****ty sale" just because what they wanted didnt come on sale. i think its a great sale and i like the idea of making more skins limited like this
R'amen!Finnaly someone with a bit of sence!

Stardius

09-03-2012

It's not the idea of the sale that perplexes me.
It's the fact that after this, they will pull off the skins completely so you can't buy them anymore.

They are probably doing this because these skins are selling poorly, so they want to lure people in at least with a discount and the fact, that they won't be able to buy them anymore. Granted, 2 of these are just the complete recolors with nothing changed to earn them the price. But after finally getting a skin since his floppin release, Urgot will now have only two again.
And Kayle will have only 1 unique skin and that's "Ashe Kayle" how I like to call her, that a lot of people got for free.

Lamz0r

09-03-2012

I remember getting Cho and that Nightmare skin about two years ago from some promo code... good times, good times.

I'm also afraid people are going to complain about sales as long as there are no legendary skins availible for 1 RP, along with the champs. But that's just how it goes with all communities.

Stop complaining, giving away 5 euro for all those skins is a really good deal, if you consider how much time most of you complaining spend ingame.

Rinion

09-03-2012

Why the funk are you retiring butcher urgot?!

Heteric

09-03-2012

I really hope for an enchanted galio skin sale soon

Dimi997

09-03-2012

I dont know now to buy yorik or wait till monday to see who will be discounted then.Guys can someone tell me when they change the discounted champions plz. :)