LoL for iMac

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fanouriz

08-03-2012

Hey there,
i just bought iMac and i have a simple question:
How can i play LoL without making a partition with windows in my Hard disc??
Thanks a lot!

ThaSeVrw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-03-2012

http://boompje.net/
Keep in mind that this is a fan-created release and Riot doesn't have any responsibility for it.
I would suggest making a windows partition if you want to play LoL.

Vortexer

08-03-2012

Another poor one who fell in the hideous trap of Apple and wants to play LoL on his/her Facebook machine. Check that Boompje's site, it may or may not work.

Aika Kasumi

08-03-2012

Boompje is an awesome Wrenchy like me who has been hard at work creating a custom client for the Mac. Try it out and give feedback on his Forums!

shadowkiller1101

03-04-2012

iLoL works really well on my mac.. Boompje did a really good job especially after fixing the fps problem that many mac users had when playing iLoL.
Boompje is awesome!!!!!!!

shadowkiller1101

03-04-2012

I downloaded iLoL from Boopje free. The guys there worked hard and succeeded. They did an amazing job and I can perfectly now play LoL on my mac without having windows.

MegADoteRLeoN

02-05-2012

Good afternoon.
I have a problem MAC can not solve the problem with the game, writes that the old version of the client, and requests to update the game and I do not know where to download again, I shook with a stranger on your site and did not find from where to download please write in comments where and from where You can download the new version.
Thanks in advance.

ITsPleXy

26-12-2012

Hi guys i dont think iLoL is good cuz for me its crashing all the time... and i just got banned for seven days becouse of that so can some1 help me get unbanned? :/

ITsPleXy

26-12-2012

my iLoL crahing all the time so i just got banned in 7 days so can some1 help me get unban ?

NameSpot

27-12-2012

facepalmed at moment I read "I bought imac". I rather have BigMac than iMac, better in every way.

Seriously people stop buying apple computers they cost 2-3x their actual value. You pay about 50% of the iDevices price for friggen passively cooled white box with apple logo in it.

Apples "high-end" gaming machine has 2years old 150eur graphics card in it, which isn't high-end anymore.

ONLY apple products I'd buy(some I already own) are iPod, iPad(if need it bad) and maybe even iPhone.
NEVER buy apple earphones, horrible sound, you pay 25eur for pair of 3€ earphones. Only difference is that you get apple sticker and "made in vietnam" on the cable. j

ust saying.