Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Shyvana and her WEQ combo

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DF Acskir

Junior Member

03-05-2012

Today i played againts shyvana and i noticed something awesome. I had 100 armor and she had :Wits end, frozen mallet and Wriggles. Well so technically she does 42 magic damage on hit and +20 from mallet and +23 from wriggles. But the fact she was doing more damage than vayne and our AP carry just made me wonder about the pattern. Is she meant to be the END GAME late game champion that needs only health to kill you? She never had to ulti in fights because she used her W E Q combo to take off 1000 of my health. She was underfed and still aced the whole team alone. Please give me some feedback on this one as it is really a *facepalm* moment when she can own your entire team with 3 items.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UEs OP Hecky

Senior Member

03-05-2012

It's not only about Shyvana.
Tanky items are just in this game OP.

Try tanky Lee Sin with one dmg item (rape everyone)
Tanky nasus (WTF?)
Tanky irelia (O_o)

same with many more champions,,, just too strong


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Scyon

Senior Member

03-05-2012

Shyvana scales from tanky items and att.speed very perfect
And if you forgot, Flame Breath cuts % of targets armor thats why she dont need AD items that much
And that masteries and runes, can give grate advantage



and you forgot one thing, Shyvana isnt that mobile, while she isnt attacking anyone,
if you let her attack you in team fights, it is big mistake


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SonicAF

Senior Member

03-05-2012

Quote:
UltimaPrimus:
Shyvana scales from tanky items and att.speed very perfect
And if you forgot, Flame Breath cuts % of targets armor thats why she dont need AD items that much
And that masteries and runes, can give grate advantage



and you forgot one thing, Shyvana isnt that mobile, while she isnt attacking anyone,
if you let her attack you in team fights, it is big mistake


"It cuts off 15% armor, AD becomes more effective so you don't need AD". Umad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Typhoidgex

Member

03-05-2012

Quote:
SonicAF:
"It cuts off 15% armor, AD becomes more effective so you don't need AD". Umad.


lol ;D

I've no clue what shywana does but I always let her cs from me cause she seems to be able to carry and tank at the same time perfectly well


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phantomhivex

Senior Member

03-06-2012

i don't wanna sound trolly but /... dodge e?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snove

Senior Member

03-06-2012

shyvana is probably the most balanced champion in this game, and if you see her patch notes:
-only bug fixes and cosmetic stuff
-no nerfs
-no buffs
There is a reason why she hasn't been changed since release


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daget24

Senior Member

03-06-2012

Quote:
Prolomac:
shyvana is probably the most balanced champion in this game, and if you see her patch notes:
-only bug fixes and cosmetic stuff
-no nerfs
-no buffs
There is a reason why she hasn't been changed since release

On that i agree... She is perfectly balanced champion at this point and there is no reason to tweak her. Also she is duelist.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1234566q78459847

Member

03-09-2012

if she can do that with the items you were describing, then there must be something VERY BADLY WRONG WITH YOUR TEAM! (like maybe you were sleeping, or afking or something)
also don't forget the bonus dmg she does with her passive and e, if i remember correctly it is 10% of the dmg the ability deals on every auto attack, also all her skills except q deal magical dmg.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baldachim

Senior Member

03-10-2012

Quote:
Prolomac:
shyvana is probably the most balanced champion in this game


This is why I see her in every match in Hannover.

Actually not in every match. She gets banned from time to time.


1