Fiora vs Singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BunnyBugZ

01-03-2012

so this new champion is joining the league of legends. and for what i have seen in live streams and such, she seems some what OP with her gap closer/movement speed/ and crazy ass ult, but i think singed could counter her pretty decent and pull off some amazing tricks when she uses her ult. since she will end up where the singed is when the ult end. cant singed then get under hes tower with hes awesome movement speed, and if not under. close enough so he can fling her under singeds tower. and since singed is pretty tanky once he gets some items. what do you guys think? am i totally wrong?

sorry for the poor english. i hope you can get something out of it.

Phantomhivex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

fiora shouldn't be able to do much damage to singed in the first place as she's an assassin ( i know she's labeled as carry but her kit has assassin written all over it.), and her job is to deal with the squishies.

boomwolf

04-03-2012

The labels more then once has nothing to do with the actual play of the champion...

Many that are not labeled jungle are great at it, some that are suck at it. and that's not the only offender...the label represent what they had in mind, not the actual result...

And yes, versus singed she is screwed, same against any other tank that builds up a bit of HP and armor. (thornmail for evilolz)

Athanbeleaguer

04-03-2012

Get ignite. Armor pen.
Boots + Pots. Try to poke without taking too much damage (This is the hard part).
Get level 6, hit him till he's 50%, ignite+Ult...

Depending on his amount of armor (Which varies from time to time), this is nearly a 100% kill.
However, if you don't kill him early, you will NEVER kill him alone.
Shouldn't have too much trouble farming in lane with singed, though.