Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

List of all champions' skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkBvoiD

Recruiter

08-15-2012

i have checked all the skins and i have noticed some mistakes like translation first is Pulsefire Ezreal which seems to be in Polish and mythic Cassiopeia too. Another mistake is that it was free for Greeks not Romanians and persian pantheon was not the romanian launch skin it was glaive warrior

VIRUSA333

08-19-2012

I dont like yorick skins pls creat new yorick skin

Sidekick 4 you

08-21-2012

Quote:
VIRUSA333:
I dont like yorick skins pls creat new yorick skin

This thing hangs bit too much on words "Matter of Taste" but new skin wouldn't be bad just give them time they have really much other things to do Examples: normal life, friends and their work

Patient is number one rule in this game was you waiting on lobby or in game

Spadzio

08-29-2012

We need Jayce Denton skin so I can spam "A BOMB!" in the chat and people will actually know I refer to Deus Ex.

froola91

09-07-2012

Do you want to reset my ranked status, I would like to start from the beginning, because I had no luck with the other players, some players break internet connection and some ranked players play like they have started to play normal, so I have a very bad status in ranked. And I'm not as bad a player (I have this opinion). So I ask you to reset my ranked status.I asked you if you'd like to take back Vladimir.I dont know why I took it, I've never played with him, and if you IP could return, or may not!

SORY FOR BAD ENGLISH !
LOL-FTW

I did not know where to write this, so I'm write here.Sory

Roaming Chicken

Recruiter

09-12-2012

will pax TF will be released in the future????

xDeathInstincTx

09-12-2012

Xmm i dont see new riven skin for a long time ( and those kinda not that cool in-game ((like changes from sklls etc...) when we gona have a new one?

Hasuta

09-20-2012

Thanks for the Hard work SirRFI

Draconarul

10-18-2012

"Perseus Pantheon - 975 RP or free for Romanians while opening their own language version".
The thing is that i`m romanian , playing with my own language and did not get this skin , or Glive warrior (Razboinicul Dac) , so is this some kind of bug or ... ?

Gasthly Smoker

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Can u put a kata skin on half price please!
I would be really happy then. =)