Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

List of all champions' skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crusader3

04-22-2012

Some one here ??? Exoo ??? some Senior Wrenchmen ??? Some answers please if i can get of course ... or it is top Sacred

Sidekick 4 you

04-22-2012

Does Talon have anymore skins?

wesolerotomistrz

04-23-2012

Great job

SirRFl

Senior Wrenchmen

04-26-2012

Quote:
Crusader3:
why riot ****k them self ??? please some one tell me ??? you will ask me why i say those words it is simple they delete so many skins that i like and after maybe 3 or 4 years when i have nice work and get nice money i can spend some of them in this game for skins but some of them i have found in those forum will be deleted or already deleted ... this is stupid very because it will have every time that will come some newbies whose will like this game and will want some of those skins but will not have it .... im not newbie !! i play more than 1 year before join in League i play a lot of Dota in Garena but this game (for me) is 100 times more balanced than Dota and after 4 or maybe 5 or 3 years when i found a good job and if Riot back some of old skin then maybe i will give money for RP ! I will give Example Feral Warwick guys really want to delete him ??? not tundra or some other skin but him ??
when i look Feral skin Warwick I inoculate to play with this skin if i can :S and is not only this skin many others that i like i will give money for RP and my RP for those skins

im really sorry for my Bad English but in this game more important is Game play - How you play than how you talk ! Аnd i really want to know riot do this thinks

Quote:
Crusader3:
Some one here ??? Exoo ??? some Senior Wrenchmen ??? Some answers please if i can get of course ... or it is top Sacred

Sorry for delayed response, I had no time recently on.

Riot does NOT delete skins - just low quality and oldest skins have been turned into "Legacy", which means they will be available only occasionally. New skins are coming all the time and they are something more than just recolor - totally new model, often with new animations or effects.

Quote:
Sidekick 4 you:
Does Talon have anymore skins?

No, just those You can see on the list.

Quote:
wesolerotomistrz:
Great job

Thanks.

SirRFl

Senior Wrenchmen

04-26-2012

~-~-~-~-~-~ UPDATE ~-~-~-~-~-~
Today's change list to the topic:

• Added Hecarim and his skins to the list
  • Added new skins to the list:
    • Blood Knight Hecarim
    • Reaper Hecarim
    • Warlord Shen
    • Gatekeeper Galio (temporary screenshot)
  • Several minor changes

megacrusher3

04-27-2012

make an legendary skin for amumu where he dont have bandages on. that would be so cool :-)

Crusader3

04-30-2012

Quote:
SirRFl:
Sorry for delayed response, I had no time recently on.

Riot does NOT delete skins - just low quality and oldest skins have been turned into "Legacy", which means they will be available only occasionally. New skins are coming all the time and they are something more than just recolor - totally new model, often with new animations or effects.

No, just those You can see on the list.

Thanks.

Ok thank you fort for the answers . I appreciate it ! But iI read somewhere in the forum (of course this forum LOL) that some of those "Legacy skins" will be deleted .... and if is true it will be very bad man not only for guys who like those skins but also for the RIOT because we all know Skins=RP-(riot points)=need money.... However, this is not just a game also business
again thank you for response

Sorry for my bad English :S

PS The economy is everywhere - ( I just study economy)

SirRFl

Senior Wrenchmen

04-30-2012

Quote:
Crusader3:
Ok thank you fort for the answers . I appreciate it ! But iI read somewhere in the forum (of course this forum LOL) that some of those "Legacy skins" will be deleted .... and if is true it will be very bad man not only for guys who like those skins but also for the RIOT because we all know Skins=RP-(riot points)=need money.... However, this is not just a game also business
again thank you for response

Sorry for my bad English :S

PS The economy is everywhere - ( I just study economy)

None of them will be ever deleted as some summoners already own them and it would make really negative attitude. They have been removed/deleted/retired from the store so they cannot be purchased anymore, but they are still useable by those who bought them. That's probably the correct meaning of whatever You have read.

Crusader3

05-02-2012

"they cannot be purchased anymore" - that is my point ! you must Understand me this game is so large and big that it will have every times new player(gamers) but those gamer if like some of those Legacy skins and want to buy it but how you already say: "they cannot be purchased anymore" what they will do ??? for Ex : im not new guy i play LoL since season 1 and dont have RP because im bad with money but when i get money i will give them for RP and really want to Buy Nexus(or was Gothic) Poppy ; Feral WW ( has you already say "New skins are coming all the time and they are something more than just recolor - totally new model, often with new animations or effects." - this corresponds to Feral WW Skin ;Red Akali (maybe was crimson not sure) and more ! The point of all this is that this game is big and played by different peoples that like different skins and if some of this skins are legacy what they could do ?? i can tell you : Nothing ... if my English was Good and i can talk with some one from Riot i Will give amazing Idea ( or just good idea) and now i will share with you because maybe you have those contacts that i dont have with riot ! Idea is simple all of those skins that will be and already are LEGACY could be purchased Only from Original website of LoL this mean this website this is pretty good why ?

1 -riot will not lose money from those Legacy Skins(im not saying that Riot create this game only for money but they need some money we all need money to live good... however )
2 Guys like me and some newbies(new player,gamers) that like those skins will not lose them and can buy them when the want

I'm really Hope you understood me .. My English is Bad really sorry
And really tell to Riot (of course if you have with them some Contacts) This Idea if you want tell them like is you Idea not mine i Don't Care I just want after maybe 2 or 4 year i will buy some of those skin not watching how some other have them and i dont :S it is really Sad
Ok bye bye and again Thank you for all ! Oh one more think Great Job with this Thread of Skins i like it

SirRFl

Senior Wrenchmen

05-02-2012

Guess there is nothing I can do about it. Anyway, "legacy" skins can eventually return, unlike limited skins. Till now, one of Malphite's skins that is legacy was released once again for short duration.