Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

List of all champions' skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcaS202

01-13-2015

Hey Riot pls make little bit better vaynes skin heartseeker becaus its just skin.No good recal,funny hair pls riot

LINOS12345

01-14-2015

All playr want by not Available skins.Back all skins in store for sale like 2012 this verry good event and if do this you will take meny monye becous all lol players want by those skin pleese back these skins.

Alisanos

01-14-2015

I'm just want to thanks the riot to give me a kalista skin. The things like this mean a lot to me.

UnknownToPublic

01-25-2015

No.

Orbanice

01-31-2015

Im buying an account with Zac Champion on it i want to rade it for my acc
Name:Orbanice
Champions:Heirmendinger Garen Annie Tristana Alistar Dr.Mundo Twisted fate Master yi Sion and Teemo
Skins:Riot girl tristana Dreadknight garen Unchained alistar and Jack of hearts twisted fate
Im lvl 15, only 1o rp and about 1000 ip
The offer is expiring for a month.
or trading this account for Zac code.

DERMI 95

02-04-2015

the new ultimate skin of sona is the best by far right now and you here that from a person who does not plays sona ;P

Talonted

02-10-2015

Talon's Renegade and Crimson Elite's attachments are not working :/