Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Change the font and font size

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tcip

02-26-2012

Hey

I've been browsing on the web for some time now. Trying to find more information on how you can chance the font and font size in the game. I came over couple of threads saying you need to edit the file Announcements.ini and it's located in game\DATA\CFG\defaults\ the problem is, i do not have any game or data folder *scratching my head*. Then i found this thread http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=549680 aaand another problem. I do not have any folder like they have.

So my question is how in earth can you chance the font and the font size in the game?

I have read the Term of Use couple of time now. I can't find anything about chancing size, font to be a bannible action. But, it say it's not allow to modify files and that is what i need to do i think.. Anyway. If it's not allow to do this i so will stop, for no way i want to be banned for a stupid thing like this.

Kingz

02-26-2012

It's not bannable, it's a client modification that isn't giving you any advantage whatsoever. Riot however won't be responsible if you screw up something with the client and it stops working resulting in a needed re-installation.

Tcip

02-26-2012

Quote:
Kingz:
It's not bannable, it's a client modification that isn't giving you any advantage whatsoever. Riot however won't be responsible if you screw up something with the client and it stops working resulting in a needed re-installation.

Okey. I'm pleased to hear that. If i mess something up i can just reinstall it.

BRFT Sh0waah

07-03-2013

bump