Change the font and font size

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tcip

26-02-2012

Hey

I've been browsing on the web for some time now. Trying to find more information on how you can chance the font and font size in the game. I came over couple of threads saying you need to edit the file Announcements.ini and it's located in game\DATA\CFG\defaults\ the problem is, i do not have any game or data folder *scratching my head*. Then i found this thread http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=549680 aaand another problem. I do not have any folder like they have.

So my question is how in earth can you chance the font and the font size in the game?

I have read the Term of Use couple of time now. I can't find anything about chancing size, font to be a bannible action. But, it say it's not allow to modify files and that is what i need to do i think.. Anyway. If it's not allow to do this i so will stop, for no way i want to be banned for a stupid thing like this.

Kingz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-02-2012

It's not bannable, it's a client modification that isn't giving you any advantage whatsoever. Riot however won't be responsible if you screw up something with the client and it stops working resulting in a needed re-installation.

Tcip

26-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingz View Post
It's not bannable, it's a client modification that isn't giving you any advantage whatsoever. Riot however won't be responsible if you screw up something with the client and it stops working resulting in a needed re-installation.
Okey. I'm pleased to hear that. If i mess something up i can just reinstall it.

BRFT Sh0waah

03-07-2013

bump