Ban Master Yi 2 :P

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psola209

25-02-2012

Yeah i understand now that yi is not so difficult to kill.I started to play when season 2 opens and i am lvl 29.Every match that i have master yi as an opponent i have a defeat.I dont say NOW that he is op but if you have the wright items and if you are skilled you can kill him.But if your team doesnt know very good lol or they are noobs and feed him.You gonna buy thormail in Talon or Gangplank.When i play with these characters i play as an AD and not buy defensive items.When i have tank(my favorite) like Garen,Volibear,Jarvan i buy thormail.So in the conclusion if i dont pick tank master yi has me?Its allright to buy thormail in a dps character?Can Master yi be banned?? :P

Matul

25-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psola209 View Post
Yeah i understand now that yi is not so difficult to kill.I started to play when season 2 opens and i am lvl 29.Every match that i have master yi as an opponent i have a defeat.I dont say NOW that he is op but if you have the wright items and if you are skilled you can kill him.But if your team doesnt know very good lol or they are noobs and feed him.You gonna buy thormail in Talon or Gangplank.When i play with these characters i play as an AD and not buy defensive items.When i have tank(my favorite) like Garen,Volibear,Jarvan i buy thormail.So in the conclusion if i dont pick tank master yi has me?Its allright to buy thormail in a dps character?Can Master yi be banned?? :P
U just said u are lvl 29...stop u'r bickering and start learning to play this game...

Merciless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

25-02-2012

Not sure if I understand your post 100% but there's nothing wrong in buying Thornmail if you are getting focused . Now I dont know what you mean by DPS characters.

Psola209

25-02-2012

You can tell it more politely..

BudaTerori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-02-2012

Idk what he is talking about,close this thread too.

Spoondalf

25-02-2012

Quote:
i am going to say it for the 100th time.
go to draft mode and ban him..
but really, master yi???
you request banning a champion, just because you know how to counter him and you can't?
imagine that yi and trynda have easy counters, what are you gonna do when you come across a kassadin, a shaco or rammus? learn to counter please, it will be more useful to you. and gangplank without some sort of defense kinda sucks, try it again. last note: thornmail is a situational item, stop listing it as the #1 counter to yi and tryndamere..

Guramare

25-02-2012

The ultimate have to many bonus. Remove the reset of ultimate pls. If u care ap how to kill master yi if u cant him every sec as he does .

M1st

25-02-2012

Quote:
You can tell it more politely..
If yi is built all damage he's just super easy to counter. Stuns, large nukes (annie, leblanc).

Also, learn smartcast, helps against fast moving champions alot.

Sazabi

25-02-2012

i dont see a problem that OP has.
tbh the guy who said to learn the game is right.
just practise more, heck even play master yi yourself. usually playing the champion shows most of the weaknesses.

Psola209

25-02-2012

OK thanks for replying :P