Counter Support Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

koPChe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

23-02-2012

Hello guys, I like to play a support champs, so my Question is:
If i know what enemy support will be, which support champ is the best counter.
I mean if enemy support pick Soraka what is the best support to counter her and etc with all the other supports. Sorry for my bad English .

MoHoK

24-02-2012

it's not about support vs support but what makes better combination with the champion you support! For example taric makes a great combination with caitlyn... He stunns, she throws a trap and if done right you can have an immobilised target for like 4 seconds! Soraka works great with sivir, she can be giving her mana all the time so sivir can spam her q all the time etc
A support job is adding wards, and supporting the carry το farm and get fed if possible and not killing or trying to kill anyone! You heal the carry, you cc enemies, you add wards and he you are able harash enemies but not kill them (carry needs the kills, you need the assists) if there isn't any other choice

Oen0ne

24-02-2012

MoHoK has a point. You rarely want to counter the support; you want to help your AD carry, and maybe counter another champion or the enemy team comp. Simple examples for the latter are Soraka vs Karthus, Janna vs AoE or Nunu vs AS champions.

Still, against Soraka your best best is to try to out-damage their lane, maybe by getting a long-range AD carry (Cait) and a more aggressive support; I don't think there's any support that can out-sustain her even after the nerfs.

koPChe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

24-02-2012

I know that
Lets say they are same AD carry, i know that this is impossible in draft.
If the enemy AD carry is Ezreal i think the strongest support for him is Soraka (Ez will spam spells),
Your team AD carry is also Ezreal which support you will pick to support him(to counter Soraka support).
I know it depend on the AD but still which scenario is the best xD.
Maybe i shall pick Morgana to protect my Ez from the spaming spells that enemy Ez will do with Soraka.
What is your opinion ?