Fizz vs Ziggs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revie

21-02-2012

I bought fizz few days ago.. tryed build and play him differents way..
thats what i think: he isnt bad, and is really funny. But his abilities are all melee except ult. That's rly hard for an ap char, his only survival skill does the most damage...
Now take for example Ziggs, long rage AoE damage, high damage. Compared with Ziggs, Fizz can't do anything.... is that fair?

Dantjle

21-02-2012

I have won mid so many times with Fizz, I don't complain about him (:

Aiven Primus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-02-2012

Fizz is very mobile champion
You can just dive in whit Urchin Strike and leap out whit Trickster
and harras your enemy till he drops pretty low on hp, your Tidal Trident deals more damage when you attack low hp enemy so,, it is just wise to harras him as much as possible to actualy rush in for kill

Ziggs was released just a few days ago, so that is just normal that he is OP currently
ALL ziggs kit is AoE, whit ''Tons of Damage'' scales ... (for now)

Dont except to play every champion ''Like Bawz'' before not understanding,
1. Purpose of Champion
2. Possibilitys of Champion

Revie

21-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimaPrimus View Post
Fizz is very mobile champion
You can just dive in whit Urchin Strike and leap out whit Trickster
and harras your enemy till he drops pretty low on hp
Sure i am doing that =) I am not saying that Fizz is weak, but his Trickster does AoE dmg, and does the highest damage, and in teamfights he can be useless... Well Ziggs is op, but more chars like Annie, Brand, do a lot of damage AoE, and stun, Fizz can't... I can play mid vs them of course, but in teamfights he isnt that usefull like them, becaus he may fall in... You have a choice between: use Trickster to do significant damage or run away...

Seldoria

21-02-2012

Fizz damage potential and towerdiving ability is awesome. With Deathfire grasp and lichbane(and RoA for health and sustain) as core items, he has an insane burst combo, with his dot often taken out fleeing targets.

Quick math:
500 AP, Deathfire deals about 1/3 of enemys health(after resist, vs carry types).
The active of W deals a total of 205 magic damage per auto attack, applying a dot that deals 245 +8% of missing health as magic damage.
Lichbane proc deals 500.
Chum the waters deals 950 magic damage.
Urchin Strike deals base AD + 430 magic damage.
playfull/trickster deals 645 magic damage.

So firing deathfire, followed by W+Q(+lichbane) charge which deals a total of ~1350 damage(before resist). bleed will then deal about 100 per second, increasing as the enemy takes more damage. You then fire a close range Chum the Waters and either use playfull/trickster to avoid retaliation and get out or to finish off the enemy. You can then often use Q followed by flash to quickly get out of combat.

If you have a working team, he can be a very strong assassin, who can kill carries in a few seconds.
He can even deal high damage to tank types.

Aiven Primus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-02-2012

There are currently, 2 TRUE assassins, not like other retardedly overbuffed assassins, who Oneshots enemy, not take care of low health enemy

True assassins are : Ahri and Fizz, cuz they are well suited to easly chase and kill low health enemy
as for other assassins, like Le Blanc, Talon, Kassadin, they are more like Carrys

Revie

21-02-2012

Well So Fizz can't carry. Ty guys for explain...