Getting Victorious Jarvan skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NYuKeM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-02-2012

Hi. Sorry if there is an explanation about this post,i couldn't find anything about it. So how and when could i get this skin? Some said this "event" already ended and who had elo over 1500 got this skin for free.....so can someone tell me where can i find info about it? Or ppl can still get it if elo going over 1500? Thanks for help.

SharorTheVile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-02-2012

You needed to be gold (or higher) when season 1 ended. Cannot be obtained otherwise. Sorry bro.

NYuKeM

19-02-2012

Ok,thanks for help. Funny thing i've never seen no one with it lol. Some of my friends who got it not even play with jarvan....nvm:- ) Thanks for info.

FrederikPc

17-07-2012

The skin is just beast, i dont understand why they dont release it.. it's way better then his other skin, that commando jarvan skin is just a joke..

Bodvar Bjarki

17-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrederikPc View Post
The skin is just beast, i dont understand why they dont release it.. it's way better then his other skin, that commando jarvan skin is just a joke..
because victorious jarvan is the best skin of the game

ByKuLT

17-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrederikPc View Post
Bro Commando Jarvan is a mother effin BEAST.

DAT SWORD

4Sniper444

22-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharorTheVile View Post
You needed to be gold (or higher) when season 1 ended. Cannot be obtained otherwise. Sorry bro.
i was just thinkin about it cause u really wanted him but i started play lol at season 2 . it isnt possible to get him now rly? i can make everything to have him

TheN0XUS

22-08-2013

Please retain from necromancing old threads

UchihaBlood

22-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Sniper444 View Post
i was just thinkin about it cause u really wanted him but i started play lol at season 2 . it isnt possible to get him now rly? i can make everything to have him
dude this thread is 1 year old... Op might be even dead by now...

Dule Ruma

22-08-2013

at end of the season 3 will gold and higher players get VCTORIUS i think every season gets new victorius season 1 victorius jarvan IV season 2 victorius janna and now i hope we will get it