Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Getting Victorious Jarvan skin?

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NYuKeM

Junior Member

02-19-2012

Hi. Sorry if there is an explanation about this post,i couldn't find anything about it. So how and when could i get this skin? Some said this "event" already ended and who had elo over 1500 got this skin for free.....so can someone tell me where can i find info about it? Or ppl can still get it if elo going over 1500? Thanks for help.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SharorTheVile

Senior Member

02-19-2012

You needed to be gold (or higher) when season 1 ended. Cannot be obtained otherwise. Sorry bro.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NYuKeM

Junior Member

02-19-2012

Ok,thanks for help. Funny thing i've never seen no one with it lol. Some of my friends who got it not even play with jarvan....nvm:- ) Thanks for info.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrederikPc

Junior Member

07-16-2012

The skin is just beast, i dont understand why they dont release it.. it's way better then his other skin, that commando jarvan skin is just a joke..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bodvar Bjarki

Senior Member

07-16-2012

Quote:
FrederikPc:
The skin is just beast, i dont understand why they dont release it.. it's way better then his other skin, that commando jarvan skin is just a joke..


because victorious jarvan is the best skin of the game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByKuLT

Member

07-16-2012

Quote:
FrederikPc:
The skin is just beast, i dont understand why they dont release it.. it's way better then his other skin, that commando jarvan skin is just a joke..


Bro Commando Jarvan is a mother effin BEAST.

DAT SWORD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4Sniper444

Junior Member

08-22-2013

Quote:
SharorTheVile:
You needed to be gold (or higher) when season 1 ended. Cannot be obtained otherwise. Sorry bro.

i was just thinkin about it cause u really wanted him but i started play lol at season 2 . it isnt possible to get him now rly? i can make everything to have him


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheN0XUS

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Please retain from necromancing old threads


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UchihaBlood

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Quote:
4Sniper444:
i was just thinkin about it cause u really wanted him but i started play lol at season 2 . it isnt possible to get him now rly? i can make everything to have him

dude this thread is 1 year old... Op might be even dead by now...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dule Ruma

Recruiter

08-22-2013

at end of the season 3 will gold and higher players get VCTORIUS i think every season gets new victorius season 1 victorius jarvan IV season 2 victorius janna and now i hope we will get it


1