Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Buy Ip for RP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Durhuuz

02-18-2012

Hello LoL gamers! I have 601 RP. And I cant buy runes for RP as you know, so my question is; Can I buy IP for RP? I have looked around in shop but cant find a place that says anything about that. Help me please?

FluffyPuffyMuffy

02-18-2012

Nope , you can't :>

Glanco

02-18-2012

IP boost.

Durhuuz

02-18-2012

Fk sake.. Thx for the help!

radeon6860

02-18-2012

yea ip boost is the cloest u come ip /=/ rp

GODofGODofGODS

02-18-2012

I'm using rp only for skins and I have more as 90% champions and a lot of runes only bad thing is my 2 runepages {friends have 1 for free =( and I think 6300 for rune page is a bit too much when some players have it free . Please give me 3k rp ty ^_^

InFlamedBoy

02-18-2012

Quote:
GODofGODofGODS:
I'm using rp only for skins and I have more as 90% champions and a lot of runes only bad thing is my 2 runepages {friends have 1 for free =( and I think 6300 for rune page is a bit too much when some players have it free . Please give me 3k rp ty ^_^

how do you get a free runepage??? :O

Melcalaniye

02-18-2012

We got a free runepage last year...