how to change region?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shuffle105

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

i wanna change from eune to na.
i change the region in site ( top (almost middle) corner) then i make a new account.
i log in with the same account, after ive changed the region from the launcher, but it says: wrong account/password....
another thing: when i change the region in the site, and sign up, i look at the link and it says na..... ( north america... thats the wierd thing, i sign up for the na region, i type the regisreted username and pass, but it says wrong pass)
help me please.
please, i cant stand those crappy nubs who cant play and even cant talk english...
im so pissed.
help me please

TRC Tiridus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Its not possible to transfer from EUNE/EUW to NA or vice versa. You have to make a new acc on NA first and lvl it to 30

Microwawe

11-02-2012

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index
You sure you changed the region in there to NA? If not then the account wasn't created to NA.
Other than that is seems ok...I guess

Shuffle105

11-02-2012

I have an account on the EU and Nordic, and I want to make a new account on the North America server, but when I try to make a new account it goes to the nordic server.

Hero62

29-03-2013

i have an account on eu nordic, and i want to change to eu west please help me

DarkDecsent

31-03-2013

Hi!
I want to change region from EU Nordic East to EU West... When i was going to buy RP was the change region thing gone...! Can i still change???