How to jungle in Twisted Treeline?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Symbek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

I don't know how to jungle in TT
I just need items and way of jungle C:

97Mentality

05-02-2012

i would like to know aswell someone with the knowhow step up!

LarsTheMan

05-02-2012

Its pretty much harder than SR, i jungle at tt all the time.
You baicly have to open with cloth and 5pots, vamp scepter can be risky.

1,1)Start at wraight/golems (that in the middle), you will need a pull. (ok you dont need pull if its wraights, but golems spawn 50% of the time).
1,2)Go upp to wolves/golems, golems do alot more dmg than volves,
1,3)if you dont have a opponent jungler, go take their golems/wolves. Gank top if you have the hp, else B.

2,1)Work towards wriggls and bring one ward and 2-4pots.
2,2) Wraiths/golems will have spawned again or will spawn when you get there, take thoose
2,3) ward elder lizard (middle one)

From there its pretty much up to you, i would suggest not taking wraiths/wolves (top, 2 middle ones) untill lvl 6 or lvl 5 with smite. Gank alot, always pull the lizard elder close to your base when taking it, he is btw a lot weaker than wraiths/wolves.
I suggest you try out the whole thing on a costumgame first, also armoryellow and junglemasteries.

Hoped it helped ;D

Victory Protocol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

Actually its more like this...
1. Start at wraiths / golems in both cases someone should pull.
golems - smite big golem get lvl2 and gank
wraiths - kill them with your teammates, keep your smite for later
2. Take top small camp to get lvl2
wolves - kill without smite
golems - smite
3. If you still have smite up or it is about to come off the cd you can take big wolves ( you need lots of hp for this ) most likely blue pill after

4. Don't try to take big wraiths early

For items there are many possibilities:
AD Gragas: attack speed, armor runes + lifesteal scepter
Lee Sin: ad/arp + armor runes + doran blade
Trundle: any jungler runes + doran blade

you want to rush wriggles in all cases you can take dragon lvl6 ( solo )

LarsTheMan

06-02-2012

@Paralt
Its much faster to smite the first wraith, smite will be up by the time you reach their golem/wraiths.

Also i do strongly strongly disagree with starting off with dorans blade, vamp scepter ok but you can gank lanes with a lot higher hp if you get cloth5hp.

móntư

07-02-2012

m

Brijac

07-02-2012

Blue att speed, quints lifesteal, yellow armor, red arp. Start with doran blade, get someone to pull you wraths/golems and its easy the rest...

meloku

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsTheMan View Post
@Paralt
Its much faster to smite the first wraith, smite will be up by the time you reach their golem/wraiths.

Also i do strongly strongly disagree with starting off with dorans blade, vamp scepter ok but you can gank lanes with a lot higher hp if you get cloth5hp.
SMITE will NOT be up.

Victory Protocol

07-02-2012

@LarsTheMan smiting blue wraith is fail and not worth it... just kill this with your teammates and get fast lvl2 from top.
And if you go low on hp with doran blade on champs I mentioned, you are doing it wrong.

Simple.

PS. try to argue with my recent games.

LarsTheMan

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralt View Post
@LarsTheMan smiting blue wraith is fail and not worth it... just kill this with your teammates and get fast lvl2 from top.
And if you go low on hp with doran blade on champs I mentioned, you are doing it wrong.

Simple.

PS. try to argue with my recent games.
I must say pretty impressive match history. Although i still disagree with not using smite on big wraight, if you use it here, you will have it up for wolves/wraiths. Every time i use vampscepter i have enough hp to take one one of them.