New pantheon nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pentium2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2012

Well riot, nerfing ultimate is okey cus of that dominion mod, nerfing dmg first was okey too, BUT this new nerf on spearshot is like WTF, i shot 90 with level 3 spearshot ( 31 armorpen +10%) to a gp...

Just some idea from me to do with pantheon
increase cooldowns, decrease skill ranges, gain -5 gold/ 10sec, do not get money from minion kills, and also please do not allow him to buy any dmg item )

I know u will delete this thread but i dont care, have a nice day and please downvote my post )
U could just nerf 20 any other champ, pant hwas not op....

DrKrumm

04-02-2012

Panth is perfectly fine. Spearshot is not meant to do much damage, it's meant to be spammed. Low mana cost and a super short cooldown + an awesome finishing move.

Pentium2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2012

Then hold ur line vs a gp+ trinda, or 2 carry u can do nothing, well and u cant do solo now o n1v1 line :/ either mid useles.. how much armorpen i need? 300? impossible..

Jepsen123

04-02-2012

Yea, get 300 armor pen. that will take your dmg to godlike limits..

Ohwait!

nemesis0

04-02-2012

thats why pantheon is rare in high elo games/tournaments and gp is common

Paah

04-02-2012

Buy attack damage not armor penetration ._.

Pentium2

04-02-2012

Dear Paah i think u never heard about armor penetration RUNES , and MASTERIES my glyphs aren't pure armpen so i got 31 ( 6 from masteries)
And armorpen is much better than prelevel AD cus whic is better? 0 armor or +10 dmg D: it was worked well till today pfff If prelevel ad is better, i just simply got not 15k IP to buy a new rune set
With a brutalizer it was godlike... ( 46 total armpen +10%)

I post a picture of a stat from a dominion game : http://kepfeltoltes.hu/111001/mybest...toltes.hu_.jpg (long time ago with dodge runes + boots)

I got from lvl10 to 30 with this champ, at 20 bought t3 armpen runes and it was worked well so i dont think i have the problem on this stage as i told u its the NERF in the spearshot ( longer cd with norm dmg would be better )

Pentium2

04-02-2012

Okey well, wtf : http://imageshack.us/f/210/statnow.jpg/
Did it now :/
Btw the enemy had not those counter champs vs me... and they were ot skilled at all..
But still could feel the difference, had to waste more mana, and sometimes they could escape >.<
vs a carry on the lane its still impossible, but i'll test it tomorow again :/

Jepsen123

04-02-2012

Pentium, add me, and i will demonstrate why you are wrong.. and the 3 that downvoted me can do the same.

Have a nice day!
derp

Pentium2

06-02-2012

Well tested again and it sux most at the time, im finishetd with this champ(T_T), much easier to play a jungler or mid , dont have to deal with retarded lane mates >.< annoying.
Btw want this topic closed, i dont want to cry like a ****