how do u guys get 6300 so easily

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MC sucker

02-02-2012

how can u get ip thats so many like 6300,how many games do u have to play to get so much ip??????????? PLZ ANWSER(i did say plz lol)

6aP6uTyPaToP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-02-2012

hmmm...try to last hit as many minions as u can...and just kill your enemy)

Kubekli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

He mean account ip -_-' Many ranked games, op chempions like ashe. Pantheon is also good ip farmer

INemI

02-02-2012

Personally, I sold my sould to the devil for 50k RP.

Chiekurs

02-02-2012

You get about 200ip for your first win of the day. Play like 4 games in a day, try to in them all and soon you'll have your 6300

DarthCovah

03-02-2012

Everyone needs IP. To get IP, you need to farm it up. Most efficient ways to do that are:

Win normal games.
Win Custom / Coop games.

Winning in normals gives the most IP, but it also takes the most amount of time. I have found that the most time efficient method of farming up IP is:

Play Dominion with Intermediate bots. You should win by 10 minutes, and you get around about 30 IP. Since you have 180 minutes each day, and you need 10 minutes per game, that amounts to about 540 IP (with a - error of about 54 IP). Also, you'll get your first win of the day, so you get +150 on top of that, for a grand total of 690 IP (- error of 54 IP still). Thus, if you play bots 3 hours a day for 10 days, you should be at or very near to 6300 IP. However, playing bots all the time will be detrimental so far as your skill level is concerned, so take note of that.

In comparison, if you play 3 hours of normal games, you can probably play 6 games, 30 minutes long each. These will be most likely 50:50 wins and losses, but we'll check all extreme cases:
All wins: ~87 IP x 6 = ~522 IP
50:50 (which is realistically what you'd get): ~432 IP
All losses: ~57 IP x 6 = ~342 IP

If we include the margin of error for the bot games, we get 486 IP at LEAST. So winning all 6 normal games is potentially more profitable, but at the same time, you HAVE to win all 6, otherwise you just wasted time and got less IP than what you'd get from bots.
Also, normal games are bound to stress you out at least a little bit, and the flaming and trolling you might encounter don't help either - bots on the other hand are easy to handle even at the intermediate level, and you can farm your IP while having quite a bit of fun.

This is what I personally do, and it tends to be quite effective - before the Dominion bots, I'd farm IP on Intermediate bots on Summoner's Rift. Doing that I have managed to farm up a lot of IP, which I used to buy a LOT of (tier 3) runes, a runepage and a few champions. The Dominion bots method is even MORE effective than the one I used before, so I recommend it.

If anyone sees a problem with my math, please let me know!

Bukkene Bruse

05-02-2012

dude.. wtf is fun with playing against bots? And if you do like say you do, gaming becomes a routine, and makes the game BORING, I don't play for IP I play for fun, I used to mostly care about IP but it dragged the fun out of actually playing and only focusing on getting new champs and runes. So play for the sake of gaming, against REAL players and have fun.. IP is just a reward for having fun really. This aint a job, its game..

ImZyzzBrah

Recruiter

05-02-2012

why do u assume people get 6.3k ip so fast?

people who have lots of champs bought em with RP.

DonKihot604

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthCovah View Post
Everyone needs IP. To get IP, you need to farm it up. Most efficient ways to do that are:

Win normal games.
Win Custom / Coop games.

Winning in normals gives the most IP, but it also takes the most amount of time. I have found that the most time efficient method of farming up IP is:

Play Dominion with Intermediate bots. You should win by 10 minutes, and you get around about 30 IP. Since you have 180 minutes each day, and you need 10 minutes per game, that amounts to about 540 IP (with a - error of about 54 IP). Also, you'll get your first win of the day, so you get +150 on top of that, for a grand total of 690 IP (- error of 54 IP still). Thus, if you play bots 3 hours a day for 10 days, you should be at or very near to 6300 IP. However, playing bots all the time will be detrimental so far as your skill level is concerned, so take note of that.

In comparison, if you play 3 hours of normal games, you can probably play 6 games, 30 minutes long each. These will be most likely 50:50 wins and losses, but we'll check all extreme cases:
All wins: ~87 IP x 6 = ~522 IP
50:50 (which is realistically what you'd get): ~432 IP
All losses: ~57 IP x 6 = ~342 IP

If we include the margin of error for the bot games, we get 486 IP at LEAST. So winning all 6 normal games is potentially more profitable, but at the same time, you HAVE to win all 6, otherwise you just wasted time and got less IP than what you'd get from bots.
Also, normal games are bound to stress you out at least a little bit, and the flaming and trolling you might encounter don't help either - bots on the other hand are easy to handle even at the intermediate level, and you can farm your IP while having quite a bit of fun.

This is what I personally do, and it tends to be quite effective - before the Dominion bots, I'd farm IP on Intermediate bots on Summoner's Rift. Doing that I have managed to farm up a lot of IP, which I used to buy a LOT of (tier 3) runes, a runepage and a few champions. The Dominion bots method is even MORE effective than the one I used before, so I recommend it.

If anyone sees a problem with my math, please let me know!
Are you really doing this?

DarthCovah

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonKihot604 View Post
Are you really doing this?
I said I am doing it, was I not clear enough? Now that I've enabled you, feel free to attempt to mock me as I'm pretty sure you are intending. /care.

@Bukkene Bruse:
Excuse me if I do not want to expose myself to the solo queue ragers, flamers and trolls. Excuse me if I value my sanity. If I can get a premade team of decent players, I do play normals. And it is quite fun, more fun than bots sometimes. My logic tells me though that it is much more worth it to play a few bot games and get a crapton of IP that I can spend on more champions that I can use to have more fun with, than go in normals and get raged and flamed at because I did not gank my 10 HP ally's lane while it was pushed to the enemy tower with 5 champions there. I have farmed all the IP for ALL my runes and ALL my runepages. The tedious part is over - farming IP for champs isn't that much of a chore. Also, by playing just the recently unlocked champ until I get the IP for the next one, I get REALLY good at a champion I wouldn't otherwise play much.
Also, IP is NOT a reward for having fun. This is a game, and it requires grinding and farming. And since I'm playing it and can't afford RP, I have to farm. This is the best, most efficient way to do it, and is entertaining. If you don't like it, I hope you really enjoy being called a "noob" and having racial and sexual slurs directed at you, your family and even your pets, because that's what normal games are. Multiply by 9000 and you get ranked games. So no, thanks, you can keep your REAL players for yourself - have "fun" raging at each other. And, until I have enough champs (since I already have the runes) to feel confident in my champ-picking, I'm going to stick to bots for solo, and normals only as premade. After that it's normal draft, since it seems it's the least rage-saturated of all game types.
If you have some sort of misguided counter-argument, save it. I've heard them all before. That you shouldn't care about ragers, you shouldn't take insults over the internet seriously, and that it's just a game. Sure, go on and believe that if it makes you feel better. I don't have to expose myself to every idiot's vulgarities while trying to have fun.

12345 ... 8