Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Latency Test

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wissam90

01-31-2012

Hi , sorry to post here but i dint find a suggestion forum or thread anywhere , so i decided to post it here .
Why dont u make a Latency tester for players who arent in the gameplay , me for example take my internet from a network with 5 more users , soemtimes i get in game and get surprised of the lag cuz i dint know that 1 of the users of my network was downloading or using internet with high bandwith , so what i am saying here if i knew that my latency was high i wouldnt of played cuz i will only be a liability for my team , if there is a latency tester off-game i would use it every1 time be4 i get in the game , not many players got my situation but there is at least 15% got it , and it wont be a bad or expensive idea anyway
Thanks Riot team