How to play sona!!! Like a pro.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HighLanderPony

30-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zWx Jinx View Post
are you guys stupid or just trolling ? do you really think sona is the best ad carry xD or even a good one of that. LoL
She's sick as AD. Nuff' said.

As for not buying wards because 'you're the AD carry'. Screw that. Everyone should buy wards if they're needed and they have the money.

Typhoidgex

30-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicAF View Post
The answer is obvious: there is no a single other and better ad carry. Also she is VERY strong pair with some other supports Taric, Janna, Alistar, Teemo(risky), Blitzcrank(not tested enough), Lux.
Ever since I started reading this forum I'm afraid to que rated so I don't run into you and your troll builds but I think I need to confront my fears

are you queing tonight, can do sona taric lane

Maelvolt

30-01-2012

I can help with Alistar middle

SonicAF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLittlePony View Post
She's sick as AD. Nuff' said.

As for not buying wards because 'you're the AD carry'. Screw that. Everyone should buy wards if they're needed and they have the money.
AD carry lacks money early and slots at late to buy wards. I am fine with midgame warding if I am not forced to build slotfillers like Phage and Zeal over IE(happens in games that I am not sure that I can win). Screw or not - I will not sacrifice my game to help support with warding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelvolt View Post
Ad Sona pwns even in goddamned Dominion.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...ominion-146805

Proof enough?
That build is useless. Absolutely.
1. At both Dominion and SR Triforce is situational for every single champion. Also it is never built starting with sheen for Sona - Triforce+PD is worse than Mallet+PD sometimes. And you can't usually figure it out before you get both Zeal and Phage. Also Sona never hits once so both Zeal and Phage are better than Sheen.
2. Cdr boots and Frozen Heart - WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! Sona does not need cdr in most games. She switches stances - not heals or damages with Q.
3. Wits end is on-hit item. Either build full on-hit with Malady and utilize her passive OR build ad. Or build your tank with FH. And veil.
4. Manamune is for Urgots and unskilled Ezreals. Probably for miss-manathirsty AD Janna but not for AD Sona. She does not need this crutch to be AD carry. Just like Sivirm Grabes and Caitlyn - manathirsty as hell(even more than Sona) but why don't you get Manamune? (Same about Ezreal but some people REALLY get it. Stange ones.)
5. I can build that items for absolutely any champion with mana and it will be the same. Annie, Graves, Evelynn, Ashe, Jarvan - all of them benefir from this build the same way as Sona.
100500. Cleaver and Stark - awesome combo. For Evelynn. Zero synergy with Sona's skills. I tried to rush cleaver - you fallback hard. Cleaver is for ones that have physical nukes. Like caitlyn, Graves and maybe Sivir and Vayne. Ashe, Tristana, Sona, Kog'Maw do not need it.

The only part of that guide I can agree with are Sona's threats: WuKong and Irelia eat her alive if she makes one single mistake. Especially Irelia. Nothing can stop that tanky b---h invulnerable for crowd control.

Maelvolt

30-01-2012

Oh you misunderstood me Sir, i just linked this guide to have solid proof of ad Sonas viability on paper - even if it is bad one.

Oh but seriously now, how did you manage to get 56% win ratio (and 0% ban ratio while on that) on her while trolling so hard?: D

Nerolunar

30-01-2012

sona i support...

SonicAF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelvolt View Post
Oh you misunderstood me Sir, i just linked this guide to have solid proof of ad Sonas viability on paper - even if it is bad one.

Oh but seriously now, how did you manage to get 56% win ratio (and 0% ban ratio while on that) on her while trolling so hard?: D
I try to be reasonable during playing and I do not troll. If I fail hard like 2/10/7(3-5 games, once was forced to got mid. Surprisingly lost it to Caitlyn with 0/5/0) I say something like "I do not feed intentionally. Just snowballed hard.")

I get only 56% winratio cuz Ashe/Caitlyn/graves with flat AD quints leaves me no chance both to lasthit properly and survive my lane. We both fail hard and loose for sure. More than half of my losses are forced by second carry.
10% by intentional feeders than see AD Sona(1% winratio with intentional feeders: carried 3 games with feeder). At 5-10% games(10-20% losses) I make some sort of grave mistake(overextending, getting nuked by Taric+Graves or Kennen+Nidalee) and loose my lane. Still it's not loss for sure.

The rest are games that I can't affect. Like I am 3/0/1 at lane but that game snowballs to 3/34. Have carried only one SUCH a game and about 15-20 games(not %) 11/30 with me being from 3/0/0 to1/5/0. All of these ones are 50-60 minutes so noone has any a sort of right to say "AD Sona is good only early".

Denton

01-02-2012

SonicAF: not sure if trolling or just stupid.
How about mov. speed Karthus build or AP Graves/Caitlyn??

Quote:
cuz Ashe/Caitlyn/graves with flat AD quints leaves me no chance both to lasthit properly and survive my lane
This quote made my day.

zWx Jinx

01-02-2012

@SonicAF

cuz Ashe/Caitlyn/graves with flat AD quints leaves me no chance both to lasthit properly

cuz Ashe/Caitlyn/graves no chance both to lasthit properly

cuz Ashe/Caitlyn/graves lasthit properly

lasthit properly...... xD

SonicAF

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zWx Jinx View Post
@SonicAF

cuz Ashe/Caitlyn/graves with flat AD quints leaves me no chance both to lasthit properly

cuz Ashe/Caitlyn/graves no chance both to lasthit properly

cuz Ashe/Caitlyn/graves lasthit properly

lasthit properly...... xD
There is nothing funny. I use movement quints and I overdamage any other carry due to aura. Sadly it affects trollpickers and I can't outcreep them. And I am not supported - it's bad when enemy harasses you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentonPL View Post
SonicAF: not sure if trolling or just stupid.
How about mov. speed Karthus build or AP Graves/Caitlyn??
Graves has nothing to be AP - no scales just like Sona. Caitlyn has nothing to be AP - no scales just like Sona. mov. speed Karthus - exaggerated to provoke me. No it's not viable while AD Sona is.