Icant change my Region for free

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmoukTheGamer

28-01-2012

Hi Guys, i Have a little problem... Iam on EU Nordic&East.
My brother is also on EU East but when he click on the change region in store cost it 0RP.
When i click on the change region in the store cost it for me 2600RP. Please Can you tell me where is the problem?? I create my account yesterday. Thanx for your response.

Ideaus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-01-2012

If you already changed regions the cost goes up to 2600RP. If you just made your account yesterday the quicker solution may be to create a new one?

SmoukTheGamer

28-01-2012

But i never change region yet

Mirthan

28-01-2012

Accounts created before old EU server was split into current EU West and EU Nordic and East can transfer between them once for free. Accounts created after the split nedd to pay RP for transfer.

If you just made a new account and for some reason want to move to west (can't see why though, it's no point unless you have a REALY high elo) its better to just make a new account there. Moving relatively new account isn't worth RP.

Nghín

27-02-2012

I've been playing for like a year, and I can't tranfer to WEST.. and NO I haven't changed region before.
Help any?

Junattok

01-03-2012

They cancelled the option to migrate for free (mby totally but that is not known to me).

Raffica

09-05-2012

Me and my friend registered at the same day, he moved to west for free but I can't...

Jepzor

30-05-2012

I rlly need help I want to change region but it wont let me for free I have played this game for like 2-3½ years and I have never changed region

IvanJonkov92

11-06-2012

Yeah same problem whit me i didn't switch and my acc is 2 years old and don't have free switch ??

Paah

11-06-2012

The offer has expired I guess..