Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Buying RP...

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M4ss4cr4

Member

01-28-2012

Hey!

I want to get some riot points, so I can change my summoner name.

I'd like to know, If you can use Maestro card to buy RP, cause I can't get a credit card (I'm not yet 18).

I'm definitely not going to use mobile payment, cause it's way too expensive.
It's like 3 times more expensive than using other payment methods.

...also, does maybe anyone know, if you can buy those riot point cards in Slovenia?

Thanks in advance!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloneless

Junior Member

01-28-2012

I dont think so.
They use only visa and master.

But why dont u check with ur parents to se if they can get u visa or master gift card???


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M4ss4cr4

Member

01-28-2012

Quote:
Cloneless:
I dont think so.
They use only visa and master.

But why dont u check with ur parents to se if they can get u visa or master gift card???


thanks for a quick reply.

My parents don't use credit cards either -_-

Do you need a credit card to get a gift card?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlet Ace

Senior Member

01-28-2012

i dont know about you but my payment options for rp are"

mastercard
visa
discover
american express
paypal
paysafe card
mobile payment


if you are euro then you probably dont have mastercard, discover, american express or maybe even visa

you should be able to use paypal with your maestro card but youll have to wait for transfer times? and you have to be 18+ I think...I opened my paypal years ago when I was 13 but only b/c I had backing from parents and i dont remember what i needed...

I have no idea what paysafe card is..

mobile payment is an option so maybe use that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloneless

Junior Member

01-28-2012

Quote:
tilenc:
thanks for a quick reply.

My parents don't use credit cards either -_-

Do you need a credit card to get a gift card?


u can get gift card in any Bank i thing Unicredit, Raifaizen and so on. Its same as credit card but u can use it til u spend money whitch u have on it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M4ss4cr4

Member

01-28-2012

Quote:
Scarlet Ace:
i dont know about you but my payment options for rp are"

mastercard
visa
discover
american express
paypal
paysafe card
mobile payment


if you are euro then you probably dont have mastercard, discover, american express or maybe even visa

you should be able to use paypal with your maestro card but youll have to wait for transfer times? and you have to be 18+ I think...I opened my paypal years ago when I was 13 but only b/c I had backing from parents and i dont remember what i needed...

I have no idea what paysafe card is..

mobile payment is an option so maybe use that?


-Yes, I have those payment options, too.

-Paypal no longer accepts maestro.


-Mobile payment is just too expensive:

Using a credit card----> 10.00€ is 1779rp

Using mobile payment----> 8.98€ is 470rp

are you kidding me??? Mobile payment is so much more expensive :[

To change summoner name, you need 1300rp. If I use mobile payment, that would cost me more than 22€


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M4ss4cr4

Member

01-28-2012

Quote:
Cloneless:
u can get gift card in any Bank i thing Unicredit, Raifaizen and so on. Its same as credit card but u can use it til u spend money whitch u have on it.


Do you need to be 18+?

I'm 16 :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DumeNuke

Senior Member

01-28-2012

check the paysafe card main site to see where's the nearest paysafe card store. Buy one and exchange for rp in here... Its looks like a normal receive, but its longer and its all about a 16 digits code. Enter the code and let them do the rest. RP are granted almost instantly


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M4ss4cr4

Member

01-28-2012

Quote:
fyletikeskaimala:
check the paysafe card main site to see where's the nearest paysafe card store. Buy one and exchange for rp in here... Its looks like a normal receive, but its longer and its all about a 16 digits code. Enter the code and let them do the rest. RP are granted almost instantly


I'll try that...however I doubt there's any of those stores in my country...

EDIT: I just found out those stores are in Slovenia! One is actually in my town. lol. That's great.

Thanks man!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TF2 Team Fortres

Junior Member

12-12-2013

Quote:
M4ss4cr4:
Hey!

I want to get some riot points, so I can change my summoner name.

I'd like to know, If you can use Maestro card to buy RP, cause I can't get a credit card (I'm not yet 18).

I'm definitely not going to use mobile payment, cause it's way too expensive.
It's like 3 times more expensive than using other payment methods.

...also, does maybe anyone know, if you can buy those riot point cards in Slovenia?

Thanks in advance!



I am from Slovenia. You can buy paysafe-cards in almost every petrol station, trafik,.....

i hope i helped U


12