Who champ counter lee sin ??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OutLawN9

26-01-2012

please to me becasue i want to buy a champ who can beat him yorick ?? vladimir ?? talon ?? sion ?? who guys say lol has 91 champ without lee sin 90 champ who can beat him help me )

Permut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-01-2012

There's no real counter to Lee Sin imo.

Scarlet Ace

26-01-2012

Uh...skarner or udyr if you are talking about jungle..or someone with high armor

lane-wise any of the champs that are considerd top lane champs could probably counter him..especially olaf..you dont want to trade blows with that guy

Amon Amarth

26-01-2012

Gankplank with Crit chance/damage runes and early ganks can kind of , riven can kind of , but it is far too dependant on jungler , their runes , their skill and so . At ideal , Lee Sin has only one counter , 5vs1 .

leftMD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-01-2012

renekton, nasus, irelia...

Tehno Deda

26-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakoc9dragon View Post
please to me becasue i want to buy a champ who can beat him yorick ?? vladimir ?? talon ?? sion ?? who guys say lol has 91 champ without lee sin 90 champ who can beat him help me )

How about you just buy Lee Sin if he is so great?
Also i heard exaust helps,yorick should be good enough.

aD ChrisR

26-01-2012

The only one can counter Lee .. is the player that has him.

you easy fail with lee if you missplay ulty...and 90% of summoners in low elo missplay all the time

Volmak

26-01-2012

Pretty much everyone. If Lee is picked as top I usually choose a champ that works fine with my team or is good versus the rest. Lee on lane is pretty weak, if you dodge his Q. You cam simply poke him to death, he has no harass and no sustain, yet can take most tops in a direct fight so handle with care. Still Lee top is one of the most useless picks in the game.

Julm

26-01-2012

Lee Sin isnīt about throwing Q's all day. He goes crazy on you, starting with E, when you go to last hit.

IceDise

26-01-2012

At top lane there is no real counter for Lee Sin. He is just so solid pick. Just try to avoid early trades and keep on farming safely. Good Lee player can easily dominate lesser skilled opponent so just be sure not to feed him.