How to counter kassa and LB?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cross88

26-01-2012

I'm usuallly playing mid with karthus or ahri, How can I beat Kassa or LB? My only tactic against them is to get as much minions as I can and at the same time I'm not letting them to kill my minions. but this works only on 1-5 lv, when they reach lv 6 BUM, I'm forced to tower-hug. Any suggestions?

WaiUnoLetMePlay

26-01-2012

as karthus ur dead, but with ahri, you can abuse ur orb to deal max range damage, before he can silence you.

when he hits lvl 6 you'll have to allways be ready with ur taunt, as thats the only way he wont kill you right away

DemonHammer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-01-2012

Versus Leblanc you've got to poke her constantly (try to kill her before lvl 6), use your passive with Q to regain hp if she is harrassing you and you will most likely result with a kill instead of death. Do this as many times as possible before she reaches lvl 6 as you'll have the advantage then + call your jungler to gank if she overextends in attempt to kill you.

As for Kassadin..I use the easy way out: I ban him each and every single ranked game :P