Tryndamere vs Olaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helix22

23-01-2012

Ok guys. I had a discussion with some fellow players about this and i thought i would ask you instead of making a 1h custom game to make things clear . (will post results when i find some time to put it to the test)

So the question at hand is: Who would win on a FULL BUILD 1vs1 between a glass cannon Tryndamere and a Tanky dps Olaf. Possible builds on my minds would be:

Tryndamere: Berserker Greeves, 2x Phantom Dancers, Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, Last Whisper.

Olaf : Berserker Greeves, Warmogs Armour, Atma's Impaler, Thornmail, Bloodthirster, Starks Fervour.

Let me know what you think about the outcome, or any suggestions on the builds.

SecretNegative

23-01-2012

Tryndamere, his ulti gives him another 5 seconds of life, which is a lot. So unless Olaf completly dominates him, Trynda will win.

The Evil Friend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-01-2012

surprise axe to the face should win it for Olaf

Kapuchu1

23-01-2012

If olaf does enough damae & attacks quickly enough. Trynd is dead meat. Ult or not.

In this situation i honestly believe Olaf will emerge victorious.

And i would suggest Ninja Tabi against trynd in this situation. 10% less physical damage taken + the extra armor. Olaf gets a ****load of attack speed from Stark's Fervor & Passive anyways.

Tatsuyaki

23-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretNegative View Post
Tryndamere, his ulti gives him another 5 seconds of life, which is a lot. So unless Olaf completly dominates him, Trynda will win.
What he said. Olaf's ult doesn't prevent him from dying, only from CCs. If he isn't running then it's pretty much useless. Also, Tryndamere has Mocking Shout which reduces AD by 80 for 4 seconds.

The Smith of Lie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-01-2012

Coming to the forums to get creal answer for a question? I agmire your faith in humanity.

But I would also see Tryndamere winning this. Poultry Shout combined with his ulti would probably win this for him. Though if Olaf player could kite Trynda during ulti while using Q for slow than maybe he would have chance.

BudaTerori

23-01-2012

Mocking shout does not apply to Olaf while in ult(yep,not even the damage reduction),Trynd can be PERMA KITED,You can't kite Olaf with Trynd.Oh and change Warmog with Mallet,its much better.Replace Stark with IE.

Kapuchu1

23-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudaTerori View Post
Mocking shout does not apply to Olaf while in ult(yep,not even the damage reduction),Trynd can be PERMA KITED,You can't kite Olaf with Trynd.Oh and change Warmog with Mallet,its much better.Replace Stark with IE.
Would be a good idea to replace Stark with IE if not for the pure survivability Olaf gets from it.

Lifesteal = he heals himself when he attacks (who would've thought!)
Attack speed = more attacks = more lifesteal = he survives longer.

IE = More damage - That's it.

#1 reason to pick Stark over IE on olaf.

BudaTerori

23-01-2012

More damage=Higher lifesteal.Stark is not requoired as he has AS big enough and FLAT ARMOR REDUCTION SUCKS.

Barcaii

23-01-2012

I think you might get more damage reduction by using frozen heart instead of thornmail. 20% is a lot for such a high attackspeed build like that.