Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

General issues: solved

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frozerow

01-23-2012

for a reason, i am sure these kind of threads will still come to the forums. But gj, really helpfull thread for newbies

Constantiné

01-24-2012

Quote:
Aklaen:
Seeing that all your points are very helpful and educational I have made your thread sticky. Thank you BrreaKerr for your help!

I love you!

Also, great pointers to the creator of the thread. GJ man.

Trüesteel

01-24-2012

I salute you, fine sir. You are a wise man and a scholar.

Zinkayak

01-25-2012

No 4 is OP!!

N3croangel

01-27-2012

You know RIOT you have some big issues...i know i know, i'm not the first or the last to say this. I dont really know if this are bugs or hacks(sure no on can hack this game). But skills dont work, you sure resolved jax issues, now not only that he can dodge basic attacks but guess what now he can dodge ulties so nice work, if you are tryng to ruin completely this game ...you nerfed him just like you nerfed Tryndamere, take one second of his ultie and give him 30%critical nice job there too. But all this is nothing compared to skills taht hit the players but dont do damage, silences that dont work, players that are stuned and still move and shoot. So great job, now i feel pretty sorry that i invested money in this game. Mayve DOTA 2 will be better.

MePhx

01-27-2012

Well this will be helpful for some players i also created thread like that but it got deleted for unknown reason :'( so +1 from me to help the community!

Best Regards,

MePhx

BreaKer

01-27-2012

@N3croangel Wrong topic dude, I'm sorry

The rest of you, thank you for your time reading this!
The reason I am replying is to let you know I've added some new things.
Also, if you have any kind of question you may like to ask or you want me to add something, let me know!

Xaneia

01-28-2012

Sad part is that noone answers to your topics in help-support over here in eu-ne
Well, to be precise noone from "RED"s, only some helpful players who wonder into that forum section sometimes replies, but thats about it

So Good Luck :P

Lepri

Recruiter

01-29-2012

Quote:
1. I need xx amount of RP (Decent amount, usually < ~30)
Submit a ticket at Player Support and ask the guys over there and they may help you. Also, as far as I know you can request RP only once in a lifetime, so think twice before requestiong.

Wait, even though it can be only once, I am allowed to ask for a few free RP in a ticket?

BreaKer

01-29-2012

Quote:
Lepri:
Wait, even though it can be only once, I am allowed to ask for a few free RP in a ticket?

Indeed!

Quote:
Xaneia:
Sad part is that noone answers to your topics in help-support over here in eu-ne
Well, to be precise noone from "RED"s, only some helpful players who wonder into that forum section sometimes replies, but thats about it

So Good Luck :P

Heh, well there are wrenchmen and good players that wanna help xD
This is all that matters!