Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

General issues: solved

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zG Fishy

01-21-2012

WTB sticky. Btw, the word OP/UP and Overpowerd and Underpowerd should be banned (cant create thread using that word). =)

fiveseven57

01-21-2012

[thread made sticky by community]

BreaKer

01-21-2012

Added the 'Can I get a refund' question

Banders2

Recruiter

01-22-2012

[Insert champion name here] is so OP/UP.
There are op champs, but they will get nerfed, you will know this if you ever played when Xin was released.
He made the definition OP

Kapuchu1

01-22-2012

Basicly what you're saying is that people should just throw up a support ticket.

That aside i agree with you. It's really sad to see all of those "UP, OP!" threads, same goes for "GIEF RP PLOX I NEEDZ ONLY 2!" and so on.

Vortexer

01-22-2012

Bump

Aklaen

Social Media Coordinator

Follow Aklaen on Twitter

01-23-2012

Seeing that all your points are very helpful and educational I have made your thread sticky. Thank you BrreaKerr for your help!

Sir Frost

01-23-2012

Good job.

Vortexer

01-23-2012

So this thread got stickied. Great

BreaKer

01-23-2012

@Aklaen thank you for making it sticky!
@The rest of the community, if you do have any other questions that you want to ask, please feel free to reply over here and I'll add them to the main topic. Also, I'll keep looking over the forums and add any question that becomes frequent, as well as submitting tickets about some questions that may be a little rare and add the answer here as well, just so you know what you have to do in certain situations.