Is Sejuani OP, or not?

Yes, it is! 14 16.47%
No, its not. 71 83.53%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Sejuani, The new OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IM Freaky

19-01-2012

First of all, great champion. I saw it played it's really good. Good work Riot's, keep it on!

Now The Sejuani I think it's A LOT OP.

In the early game, the champion does ok damage, it has ok hp and all. In midd game, it shows a bit her OP'lness, not feeded tanked 2 of us, we were kind of feeded and it killed us bouth. We weren't noobs or anything, but her HP didnt wen't down as we think it will go. Than came the late-game (OO MY GOD), it's just OP. A lot of hp, a lot of armor, TOO MUCH DAMAGE, she tanked 1 tower, and all the rest of damage(minions, champions).

I think it must be nerfed right-away, becouse Riots always make the first impression good, meaning=OP at start than its nerfed.

But I MUST SAY, that Riot's are doing good work about the champion creating(including art), soo keep it on!!!

Please give me some feedback.

HighLanderPony

19-01-2012

Too early to tell, imo.

She's fun, but all she has is tons of movement speed slows, really.

DrunkenBadguy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-01-2012

She is very nice, fresh, fits in League's lore, great champion. I like her much better than other new champs like Viktor or Ahri.

IM Freaky

19-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLittlePony View Post
Too early to tell, imo.

She's fun, but all she has is tons of movement speed slows, really.
Yeah, I forgot to mention that, btw sorry for my english.

SonicAF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-01-2012

In one thread they whine about having no sustain and damage. In another i see THIS. Ofc she is balanced.

AtLaSRR

Recruiter

19-01-2012

she is not op...

tasty teardrop

19-01-2012

she is not op, if anything shes up. Her damage is literally non-existant, and she hs no tank abilities. All she has is slow. And relying on stupid enemies to run and let her damage you for 30 seconds. Instead of running from her, turn around and fight. She has no damage, she only has items to support. She is very item reliant because all her ratios scale of ap and the ratios are really bad, so, like i said, she only has slow and items. Shes like the cr@ppier version of amumu.

Sir Scyon

19-01-2012

This topic is fake :/
Have you ever seen, tank/jungler possiblitys ?

if not, look at ANY other tank
most of them have stun whit low cd, or immobilize, or damage reduction or heal
but Sejuani have only 10% slow -_- , which is worthless due, if someone takes Trinity force or Phantom Dancer, and even especialy, all of them have better Ratios

fffs, i tank and jungle better whit shyvana ( whitout using smite, nor heal, nor jungle mastery )

Daget24

19-01-2012

I agree with most of the comments above, but there is one thing to be said. Her jungle is broken, yes she deals almost no damage but her slows ...ugh.... if she hits you and you dont have any blink ability(kassadin) or you are hard to kill (nasus) you are simply boned, even if her team mate will not kill you, he will deal enough damage to force you to go out of the lane. In late game she becomes horror in team fights because she has verry good initiation without having to risk her butt, she will continue to slow you unless you kill her (really hard when she has loads of hp), but its really not big problem of her but her jungle is just broken even more then skillful skarner.

Cait shot JFK

20-01-2012

Sejuani plus frozen heart plus frozen mallet equals CC LEGEND

In that way shes like leona, tanky, low damage, but disruptive, and hopefully ur teammates take advantage, while u take the hits #roleofatank

If u want tanky and damage, amumu, rammus, maokai, take them and stop whining, simple as