Failed to connect because firewall !?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mrnw0w

14-01-2012

I've joined a ranked game this morning, and after champ select screen, I wasn't able to enter onto the map.
Failed to connect: Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall it might be blocking your connection. Please refear to your firewall documentation.
I've tried to do anything including: disabling Windows Firewall / disabling internet connection firewall / disabling antivirus / adding LoL clients to every excepted category everywhere... but still same problem. And now I've lost 13 elo because of it and also got LEAVER status in that game. FIX THIS ! and also I want my 13 elo back because I tried to do anything but this problem it's RIOT's side, not mines !

Feltf

14-01-2012

+1

Terup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-01-2012

I have the same issue.

Dephazz

14-01-2012

Ah so i'm not the only one, seems it's been happening a lot.

NightFaLL26

14-01-2012

I have the same problem :|

exsflip

14-01-2012

i have the same problem... I tried Repairing the game. I tried Reinstalling the game. I tried Scanning my computer for viruses. I triend Disabling my Firewall. Nothing Works!

edyedd

14-01-2012

same in my case from East server - i currently play on US which seems to work. i also want to mention that i never had internet problems and since i first installed this game it never crashed or said like now "Unable to connect.."

Azhun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-01-2012

Same problems , i tried everything with firewall , nothing works , antivirus and other things. I tried to back to the game but its still same error everytime i backs. And finally i got leaver status . Please FIX .

nobes

14-01-2012

If shutting down firewall would help, than do it.
If not, then something is wrong with servers.

Azhun

14-01-2012

Firewall is not problem there , i was play normal yesterday , and before without any errors like this one.

12345 ... 6