Best build for Xin Zhao?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varsal

13-01-2012

i have tryed many builds but i want to know witch one you think is the best

Elethion

13-01-2012

Depends if you are jungle, solo top or supported(carry) bot. But you need to build him as an off-tank, cause he got no escape. So if you charge in built as a glass cannon you will die in a second.

Wriggles-Warmogs/Frozen Mallet-Atma's is an OK build, where you get a bit off all. After you have that core, you can build what you need, more damage or more defence.

Also remember attack speed on Xin is very potent. His W will reduce your cooldowns, so it's more important to focus attack speed than attack damage.

Can't give you the "perfect build", cause after about 100 games as Xin I kinda gave up. Never found a build that really worked, and he's hard to play since he's got no escape mechanism. When you go in you either kill or die.

HoiGR

14-01-2012

When you pick Xin you are most likely expected to tank so Frozen Mallet, Atmas, Warmog is the standard (start with Wriggles if jungling). If your team is tanky already you can go pure AD focusing on early Black Cleaver, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, IE but it very risky.

DemonHammer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-01-2012

I play Xin only as a Jungler in ranked, but you can try solo top too; start with Vampiric Scepter, finish Wriggle + Berserker 's Greaves. Then I usually go for Zeal unless I am not doing very good. Then Warmog Armor + Atma's and (depending on the enemy setup) either Thornmail, Banshees or something in that style. Then finish Trinity Force, buy Bloodthirster instead Wriggle and Phantom Dancer instead Boots.

Core items:
1) Wriggle's Lantern
2) Atmog (Warmog + Atma)
3) Trinity Force

Freemandolin

23-01-2012

Mercury Treads - Atmas - Frozen Mallet - Madred's Bloodrazor and then ''Warmog's and Force of nature'' or '' Aegis of legion (If its ok with other's on your team, no tank) and Force of nature''. Order is random here in comment.
Have played over 200 games with him (mostly solo top or bot) and building him like this works for me at least. But have to agree with other people here, there is no perfect build for Xin Zhao.

PaulseNNN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-01-2012

I love to play Xin Zhao! My build is awesome. First berserker greaves, then phantom dancer, then bloodthirster and then phantom dancer and then bloodthirster and 1 bloodthirster more. Then your belt would be: Berserker Greaves, Phantom Dancer, Phantom Dancer, BloodThirster, BloodThirster, BloodThirster. I will say its a good build if you got your BloodThirsters stacked up so you got 75% lifesteal and 300 Attack dmg. You can solo Baron and get a lot of kills. I got around 400 hp but i killed a tank who got 5000 hp and its all the life steal <3 (Sorry my bad English :S ) But i hope that was help enough

Elethion

29-01-2012

PaulseNNN, I guess your summoner lvl is about 14 and no one of your opponents have met Xin yet? If you use that build when you get closer to lvl 30, you will charge in and die in 1.2 sec. So your build is utterly useless, sorry.

Revan024

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elethion View Post
PaulseNNN, I guess your summoner lvl is about 14 and no one of your opponents have met Xin yet? If you use that build when you get closer to lvl 30, you will charge in and die in 1.2 sec. So your build is utterly useless, sorry.
When he gets to level 30 he won't complete even a third of that build by 30 minute mark.