Annie actually counters Kassa?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Musaddiq

13-01-2012

I dunno, but I have yet to lose a lane against Kassa as Annie. Before six I can out farm him and deny him cs by zoning him out, and if he tries to harass me I can Q before the projectile hits me.

Since Annie's Q hits for more early, she out harasses him especially if Q + W combo is used + a couple of auto attacks if he got stunned.

After level six play safe, and keep your stun up, punish him every time he tries his Ult+ Silence combo by keeping you stun up and unleashing your combo as soon as he ults in.

I think Annie is a decent counter to Kass in mid. What do you think?

Kingz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-01-2012

If you try zoning him out, his jungler may gank you, AND kill you. Yes decent annies can win vs kass as some kass players are just bad but he is still a hard counter if he knows what he is doing.
Not to mention if they got a lee/pantheon/maokai/udyr/nocturne/(insert jungler with a good CC) they will instagib you if you try zoning him out on any level...

matolife

13-01-2012

the bigest mistake players do when kassadin harass you, intead ppl would atack him, they run. but still he is kinda op his ulty must get +1-2 sec more CD..

Musaddiq

13-01-2012

Okay maybe you can't zone him out if they got a gap closing jungler, but you can still out harass AND outfarm him. You can deny cs as he has to come into melee range, or use his Q to farm which leaves him with little harass.

Musaddiq

13-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by matolife View Post
the bigest mistake players do when kassadin harass you, intead ppl would atack him, they run. but still he is kinda op his ulty must get +1-2 sec more CD..
Problem is VS kassa mid you can't do much as he silences you before you can react. And it's a f**in long silence, tbh. Annie's Q moves fast so you can actually return the harass before you get silenced.

Kingz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-01-2012

And how many junglers DON'T have a gap closer? D:

Anyhow, if he sees a pattern in your moves (you harrasing when he goes for last hits) he might just coordinate with jungler for exactly that moment.

But then again.. good annie players are scary.

Musaddiq

13-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingz View Post
And how many junglers DON'T have a gap closer? D:

Anyhow, if he sees a pattern in your moves (you harrasing when he goes for last hits) he might just coordinate with jungler for exactly that moment.

But then again.. good annie players are scary.
Exactly, a good annie VS a good kassa, annie will always win as she has a skill set that easily counters kassa. And it's not hard avoiding junglers, wards+flash+good use of stun pretty much makes it hard for anyone to kill you.

DaBoogie

13-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musaddiq View Post
Exactly, a good annie VS a good kassa, annie will always win as she has a skill set that easily counters kassa. And it's not hard avoiding junglers, wards+flash+good use of stun pretty much makes it hard for anyone to kill you.
+ a clever support who uses cv to spot enemy jungler (4% of all supports)

Blacknsilver

13-01-2012

Kass wins usually, at the most they're about equal. Thought I'd rate kass slightly higher. Annie is way better late-game/in team fights, kass is way better 1v1/at the start.

Drak˘u

13-01-2012

you talk of kassadin as if he was a god.... he's not.. i'd like to 1v1 you thread starter, you are kassadin, i chose my champ you may ban 3.

Challenge accepted? add me.