Tryndamere 6 1.13%
Udyr 41 7.71%
Volibear 1 0.19%
Warwick 10 1.88%
Xin Zhao 4 0.75%
Voters: 532. You may not vote on this poll

"Top Tier Junglers" Voting

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Markec017

10-01-2012

vote for strongest jungler at the moment..take in consideration junglers ability to do well in jungle,early and late game..
i will announce results in few days

Markec017

10-01-2012

please also comment after voting so thread and poll would stay on top of forum

Wffles

10-01-2012

"The strongest jungler" would depend on team composition, if ur team has no tank, u dont pick shaco - if they do, u might. I just voted for Rammus bc my little turtle buddy is so cute :3

Hxxud

10-01-2012

woop skarner ftw

Conykfull

10-01-2012

I don't knwo much about jungling (lvl 21 only), but in my opinion Scarner and Maokai are the best junglers

Thraw Omthar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Skarner.

MePhx

10-01-2012

God Tier – Marbled Duck, Skarner, Udyr, Lee Sin
Tier 1 – Trundle*, Cho Gath*, Shaco*, Maokai*, Gangplank, Rammus, Nocturne, Malphite, Master Yi, Jarvan,Amumu
Tier 2 – Riven, Alistar, Xin Zhao, Olaf, Shyvana, Pantheon, Wukong, Renekton, Tryndamere, Shen, Kayle, Singed
Tier 3 – Volibear, Soraka, Fiddlesticks, Twisted Fate, Blitzcrank, Taric, Sion,Twitch#, Nunu, Karthus, Fizz, Leona, Poppy, Karma, Eve
Tier 4 – Yorick, Cassiopeia, Nasus, Warwick, Sivir, Galio, Irelia, Gragas, Akali, Ezreal
Tier 5 – Jax, Viktor, Mordekaiser, Dr Mundo, Graves, Orianna, Ahri, Talon

In another note - the champions who are probably the most useful actual picks - Gangplank, Skarner, Maokai, Trundle, Amumu

God Tier – Sadly this tier has to exist. The ones in this category simply leave the rest of the junglers in the dust even the tier 1 junglers. There is this noticeable gap in power level as they are well rounded and supreme in many aspects of the jungle. Think of it as that student in high school who was the valedictorian, participated in charities, won prom night, was captain of a sports team and was good looking.

Tier 1 – Very strong jungle champions with well rounded scores and some even contain niche abilities that adds more flavor to their jungling. They are pretty much strong all around with some leniency towards one or more aspects. They have few weaknesses.

Tier 2 – Do not thing they are much worse than Tier 1. Tier 1 is definitely better but not by much. Them being in Tier 2 simply means they have a greater more noticeable leniency to a few aspects and a have more noticeable weaknesses. They are still very strong junglers just not flawless.

Tier 3 – The junglers here often lean towards a single aspect while being average or weak at the rest. They also often have more exploitable weaknesses than the upper tiers. Their power in that one aspect may sometimes justify their use though and they can add unique flavors to the team.

Tier 4 – They can jungle decently enough but there is very little justification for them to be jungling. They are simply outdone and have no real aspect where they are grossly powerful at while still having weak aspects and exploitable flaws.

Tier 5 – They sometimes don’t die

All the credit goes to Stonewall008 ^^

ZynoBeta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Trundle is very effective jungler and fast also... + he has hell a good ganking ability its like a noc but with ignite and smite.. so yeah... hes tha best!(or smth)

Markec017

10-01-2012

bump

Sanitri

10-01-2012

i'd say Lee Sin, cause he ganks like a baws, dmges like a baws, tanks like a baws, and jungles like a baws

12345 ... 8