Counter to Kennen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApolonsWrath

09-01-2012

Just simple question, who counters Kennen mid, and isn't like obvious mid counter (maybe not for Kennen, but obvious counters are Morgana, Kass, Leblanc, Galio)? Kass and Morgana are permaban on my ELO, don't have Leblanc and Galio.

sweikuolis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

He's hard to beat, but fast champions or champions with cc counter his combo, ahri, malza, kass, morgana, ryze, annie... just dodge his shuriken to ruin his combo and mercury threads for tenacity+mresist.

ApolonsWrath

09-01-2012

I don't have issues with his shuriken, but ult. Charge (Rush?) + Flash + Ignite + Ult and I always die. I think Ahri will work pretty well I guess.

Komy9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

I think Morgana is a good pick against Kennen because of her sustain and her black shield.

\\\\Edit : didn't read all sorry =)

UG DaNiel

09-01-2012

in teamfight does i find janna very usefull counter (push away, knok up, slow. did you want to stun someone? sad 4 u)

Loklite

09-01-2012

I play kennen a lot. And the enemies that are hardest for me are: Kass, Leblanc, Galio, Morgana, and in some cases cassi. I wouldnt say there is some specific champ to counter him, but harassing him when he pokes is the best counter. Kennen is an aggressive champion, and is countered by playing aggresive.

W1tchfind3r

09-01-2012

Any CC will help you and your team mates to counter Kennen! Knock him, stun him or whatever before he positions himself in the center of your team. Janna is a great example of that! She knocks him away fro you and your allies!

ApolonsWrath

09-01-2012

Janna is great as a support counter, but I'm talking about laning at mid, everything in post
And my team would rage if I'd play AP Janna mid. And I myself play Cassiopeia and found Kennen the only champion I can't rape. Some of them I won, some of them not, but basically he out-damages me (once 6), which happens very rarely when I play her, and even if I play passively, as I already said he bursts me down too fast.

W1tchfind3r

09-01-2012

Then try what Loklite says. Try it with Morgana or Kassadin. And play agressive.

Morgana's shield will protect your from his stuns, her bind will keep him at bay and your soil will damage him. Just try to harras him as much as possible because he is a tough rat to kill. And try to predict his movements!

ApolonsWrath

09-01-2012

Did you read my post? :S