In which gamemode u get most ip?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iDor1an

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

So me and my friend were talking and he's like let's play 5v5 u get most ip there and i think i read somewhere that u get more ip on TT than on SR, so can any1 tell me?

Thraw Omthar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

I think farming Twisted Treeline gives you more IP in the long run, not sure though.

Emplon

09-01-2012

in the long run you actually get most ip in co op vs ai, because you always win. (ip farming here is seriously boring unless you actually try to feed them)
the ip you get generally i think is a very low set amount.
you get about 10% less on TT than in rift, but if we say you win every time in TT in under 20 min you might get more ip there than in 5v5 with 100% wins.
But all in all you get most ip with 100% wins in summoners rift, TT gives alittle less but its easier to have a full team of friends and secure the victory.

iDor1an

09-01-2012

Oh so i was wrong, anyways thanks a lot guys

Lord Akilles

09-01-2012

in the TT if u play like 40 min u get 295 ip with the first win of the day bonus and in summoners rift (5v5)
if u play 55 or more u get 295 ip with the first win of the day bonus.

anihilion

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emplon View Post
in the long run you actually get most ip in co op vs ai, because you always win. (ip farming here is seriously boring unless you actually try to feed them)
the ip you get generally i think is a very low set amount.
you get about 10% less on TT than in rift, but if we say you win every time in TT in under 20 min you might get more ip there than in 5v5 with 100% wins.
But all in all you get most ip with 100% wins in summoners rift, TT gives alittle less but its easier to have a full team of friends and secure the victory.
hmm in co-op vs ai in 30 min game i had ~ 40 IP when I won it (as far as I remember).
As far as I remember anything else (even lost) in such time gives you more than that.
You get IP for time spent in game - ofc wins gives more but slightly.
My friend said maps 3v3 gives best ip in long run but i never checked myself.

worst 2hu

09-01-2012

Dominions with an IP boost (maybe) : 110+ /match

Zenith

09-01-2012

Dominion is the most IP over time, because it has the guaranteed shortest games. After 20 minutes, all game modes give roughly equal IP, but most dominion games end before 20 minutes.

IriZe

09-01-2012

When i was playing TT with like 2-3 games/day i could buy the new champions. Learn how to play singed, and it'll be easy to farm. With him i had a 13 wins in a row there, then a leaver broke this.

Prince Noobert

Recruiter

30-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Akilles View Post
in the TT if u play like 40 min u get 295 ip with the first win of the day bonus and in summoners rift (5v5)
if u play 55 or more u get 295 ip with the first win of the day bonus.
that depends on how well you do in the game