Smartcast on Lee sin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RUS Horn3t

02-01-2012

I have just bought lee sin and want to ask you whether you use smart-cast on lee sin? Do people generally use smartcast when they use his Q? I jsut had a situatino when I was fighting in melee range with graves and I couldnt get my Q to go off multiple times because I was right clicking on him to attack, If I had smart cast I would be able to get it off. But would it make it harder to target Q or what?

Thork Hammerfist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Never used smart cast on Lee. For using spells u press LEFT mouse button so I don't get how RIGHT mouse button is making it hard for you...

http://youtu.be/OM65AT3P2dg

There are some more on my YT channel.

archeseth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

I use smartcast on Lee Sin's shield and ulti but not on the skillshot. I like to see it's range.

Buritan

05-01-2012

Im a scrub at lol but I used to use smartcast with skillshots, because the ability to use them instantly when you want, to make them hit enemy more likely. Then it started to be little hard to youknow switch keybindings every game so i could use smartcast from the normal keys. (q smartcast to q and so on) so i just put everything on smartcast. YES it was very hard with single target spells at start, but I found out, that I could do better if i learn to use them. It is faster to click only one instead of two. I say that it is worth it. And also you will learn the ranges much faster when you have skillshots. You will need to remember them so you remember them.Its easy if you want it to be. If you want to act faster in games, i suggest to learn smartcast. If you want to be more calculative and hit all skills carefully, then dont.