Is Shyvana worth buying?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spotless Mínd

01-01-2012

Can she dominate solo top? Or is she a good jungler? Pros/Cons?

Masochist23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Yes she is . good starting armor and she has got so good late game.

RedAppIe

05-01-2012

I only played her as jungler and she is good in jungle. Solo Top, I guess she's good against non-range champs.

Csike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

She is a little bit useless in teamfights, but i like playing with her,because she is extremely funny Choose (OP) Riven if you want buy a 6300 champ! Stronger, faster, and she looks better. But as i said, Shyvana is fun like hell

MightyOz

07-01-2012

I wouldn't pick her for 6300 but she's definitely strong. I find her less viable then Riven. Riven can CC disturb more.

BamzTheOwner

14-01-2012

Shyvana is great. Her only weakness is that she does not have any kind of CC. ( I recommend either red buff, or Frozen Mallet.) She dominates top with the right runes and playstyle, and rules the jungle completely.
When I jungle Shyvana, I feel confident enough to start with boots, and early buffs, and then go gank.
She is in my opinion, extremely viable.
As said, her only downside, is the missing Crowd Control.
Oh, and she's the funniest champion imo.
Hope it helped out slightly.
-BamZ

Darkness Guard

11-02-2012

Watch the recent tournaments, especially M5(Moscow 5) as they're playing Shyvana(either as a jungler or solo top) every time unless the enemy team denies it of them(banning her). That should be all you need to know about Shyvana's strengths.

iLikeToCheat

11-02-2012

Shyvana is most useful as a jungler who focuses on countering.
She is one of the fastest jungler atm too (If not the fastest)