Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Op Combo At 3vs3 Is??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

prokillerlol98

09-06-2013

taric sona soraka= a sure win with my team we have 9to9 wins

KilLisBreathing

09-08-2013

Look guys all your replies are not balanced coz sometimes u choose (2 ap and 1 ad) so enemy buy Magic resist and on other replies u choose ( 2ad and 1 ap ) so enemy will buy armor > for balanced team
( tryndamere & Jax & Swain )Tryn Ad & Jax Hy & swain ap > so half team is ap and half team Ad and the 3 champions are so op and har to get killed ( good luck ^_____^ )

WiarcikThePower

Recruiter

09-14-2013

Karthus, Karthus, Karthus.
For your records.

StrongLion

09-17-2013

Master, Cho and shen

zxfifekxz

11-15-2013

Jarvan IV, Ezreal or Ashe and Katarina

ZenManDj

11-21-2013

My team wuz going like :
On Bot - an Adc like : Vayne Varus maybe sometime ez nd jinx
- a Support like : Alistar or Thresh or Leona (usualy we went with Thresh Vayne nd Leona Varus)
On Top - A Bruiser like Darius Jax Maybe Wu but its preferable to be ap I think that a Cho top works very good cause he op double cc yhep maybe even vi or shen also but A Cho ,Jax,Lissandra,Elise ,Malphite are probably the best choices.

EDIT : Lol im drunk didnt even answer the question Well i think the best team with synergy is Cho , Vayne , Thresh cause support 3v3 meta OPPPPPP MADAFAKKZZZ

GoodSniperDawe

10-12-2014

Orianna Malphite Yasuo

Nynjaz

Recruiter

10-16-2014

Oriana is quite good with Wukong and 3rd is your choice its pretty op.

ListoL

Recruiter

10-17-2014

Trynda,Kayle and Zilean.Inmortal Team!

SRBIN BREE

10-25-2014

Jax is always banned. Yasuo is also banned quite a lot. I'd say, from champions that are not banned:
Udyr, Olaf, Swain. Just, hard initiation, nice CC, hard bruising and very hard to kill. Ofc, you can counter these guys, but if you were to pick a build that is based only on countering enemy champs, well, such occasions are rare.
From champs that are banned, well, list is long. Jax on first spot, Riven is also hard to deal with since the map is short and she has AMAZING mobility. Fizz, same resons as Riven.
I'm sure missing some champs, correct me where needed.