Riot nerf that jungle in 3n3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deVox XX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-12-2011

Please RIOT nerf jungle in 3n3. And pls(its rly important) make dragon stronger. It's srsly so easy to kill him even alone. Its not fair. Nashor in Summoners Rift is rly hard to kill

deVox XX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-12-2011

I will not write why they should nerf. Just watch jungle in Summoners Rift and jungle in Twisted Treeline. Say which one is easier? OFC SUMMONERS RIFT... Nerf TT Please BUMP IT PL0X

MiegainaaPanda

28-12-2011

Im with deVox XX ! that jungle is too strong! and yeah dragon on the other hand is too easy! make him stronger but the other jungle easier!

ni letac

29-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by deVox XX View Post
Please RIOT nerf jungle in 3n3. And pls(its rly important) make dragon stronger. It's srsly so easy to kill him even alone. Its not fair. Nashor in Summoners Rift is rly hard to kill
And what is the point if they nerf jungle?Why would they do it?

Reverse DjAlgis

29-12-2011

I disagree, I would actually like the jungle to become stronger with bigger rewards ( make dragon twice as hand and cut gold reward in half ).

Right now the junglers either sit there not exactly being helpful to the team because lane exp > jungle exp, but also can't buy what he wants compared to lane ( unless he's an awful last hitter ).

nesha97nbgd

01-01-2012

lol, havent heroes on salee !!! ;/