Which champs have synergy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AKGR69

27-12-2011

So far I know that Cassiopeia, Twitch, Singed and Teemo have synergy with their poison. I might have forgeten some other in the poison team.

Do we know any other champs that have synergy?

Does Xerath have synergy with Ryze using lighting abilities?

Xgladar

27-12-2011

i dont really see how those guys have synergy because they apply poison in a different way.
also,having cass,twitch and teemo on your team is just bad since they are all too squishy.

a lot of chars have synergy with multiple CC effects (like gragas and janna)

1337Limejuice

27-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgladar View Post
i dont really see how those guys have synergy because they apply poison in a different way.
also,having cass,twitch and teemo on your team is just bad since they are all too squishy.

a lot of chars have synergy with multiple CC effects (like gragas and janna)
I think you misunderstood.

m23snoop31

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-12-2011

I'd say Leona/Lux + any AD carry. I mean extra dmg when they are "lighted?"

Kazuun

27-12-2011

Lux's passive does not work for attacks of others I think. Only for herself.
Singed's poison does not work for Cassio's Twin Fangs as far as I know either.

Misz Smash

27-12-2011

there is no that kind of synergy in lol.

You can't trigger double dmg from anivia with ashe frost arrow and so on.

Seto Kaiba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misz Smash View Post
there is no that kind of synergy in lol.

You can't trigger double dmg from anivia with ashe frost arrow and so on.
Actually Teemo and Cassio do have poison synergy and can wreck a solo top (singed and twitch dont combo so well, but still work and cassio twitch lane is almost always first blood because of **** (on low levels op) true damage and expunge).
Alistar or Poppy with Vayne are also a nice combo since you can stunlock a person for 5-6 seconds in a wall.
Amumu, Blitzcrank and Brand (or Anivia, Nunu, Karthus, anything with high aoe) combo as long as the enemy doesn't have Janna and even if they do, it wouldn't matter if blitz gets his ulti off.
Zilean, Yorick and Karthus if timed correctly... oh god...
Nocturne and Shen (and add GP, Pantheon and TF if you want) - turn 3v1 into 3v3 in a instant (watch out if Shen targets Noc while running trough walls in DARRRKNNESSSSS... you might get stuck)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuun View Post
Lux's passive does not work for attacks of others I think. Only for herself.
Singed's poison does not work for Cassio's Twin Fangs as far as I know either.
Singed does work and I think it was about Lux procing her own passive (lichbane lux - ap buff, lux passive bonus, Leona passive bonus = nice amount of burst from a auto attack).

Oh and Ryze and Xerath do synergize since Ryze root - Xerath siege form - Ryze mr shred - Xerath stun debuff - Xerath ulti = Gratz dead tank with over 4000 hp and 150 mr

Age Awkward

27-12-2011

I do not see how Cassio and Twitch work. I main Cassio and Twitch and know for a fact that any team with Singed + Cassio will win the game and any lane with Teemo and Cassio will always win but as far as I know, Twitch's poison does not work with Cassio's 'Twin fang'. His is not the same type of poison, they get a stack of 'deadly venom' its not the purple poison ball thing like all other poisons. There is a difference between being poisoned and having a stack of deadly venom debuff.

As for champion with synergy, Lux + Leona. Or Eve/Twitch + Zilean. (Stealth->Bomb->Stand next to enemy).

d0nkeyIV

27-12-2011

katarina with sona/amumu or leona with Mf/ Amumu+nunu+galio 3 ulties combined = Quadra or maybe penta.. but you gotta have really good positioning
there is the video with amumu nunu and galio! skip and go to 2:30 or you can watch the whole video witch is 2 pentakills in 2 minutes it is worth it! (this vid is not mine!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vKGZLiuoFo

SharorTheVile

27-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagDpz1V View Post
katarina with sona/amumu or leona with Mf/ Amumu+nunu+galio 3 ulties combined = Quadra or maybe penta.. but you gotta have really good positioning
there is the video with amumu nunu and galio! skip and go to 2:30 or you can watch the whole video witch is 2 pentakills in 2 minutes it is worth it! (this vid is not mine!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vKGZLiuoFo
Quicksilver sash