Would you like to be compensated with a small amount of RP each time you Pentakill?

Yes, good idea. 33 31.13%
No, bad idea. 73 68.87%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Pentakill now compensates you with RP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AKGR69

26-12-2011

Pentakill! What a word, what a feeling and experience. not often happening and deffinetly worth something more than just an announcement.

Im not sure if achieving a pentakill has an effect on the IP you will get.

My suggestion is that each Pentakill compensate you with a small amount of RP. That can be an answer to all these threads these days "plz I beg you 14 rp"

Well if you are skilled enough, work hard and you'll get your reward.

Restriction: No more than 3 Pentakill per month are compensated with RP to same summoner.

Icecoldsun

26-12-2011

Bad idea, most of them are penta-killsteals anyway.

Sirjudge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-12-2011

and this will start the ks-er party....c'mon

SS2 Rivenarys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-12-2011

Unemployed people with their ridiculous ideas...

Calaria

26-12-2011

Want RP? Buy some, that's what we do. That's the way to support Riot, not throwing bad ideas every now and then here and there!

PolikiMpekatsa

26-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKGR69 View Post
Pentakill! What a word, what a feeling and experience. not often happening and deffinetly worth something more than just an announcement.

Im not sure if achieving a pentakill has an effect on the IP you will get.

My suggestion is that each Pentakill compensate you with a small amount of RP. That can be an answer to all these threads these days "plz I beg you 14 rp"

Well if you are skilled enough, work hard and you'll get your reward.

Restriction: No more than 3 Pentakill per month are compensated with RP to same summoner.
lol u think ppl do more than 3 pentakills in a month?!Hell,it took me 5 months to get my 1st!

Escado

26-12-2011

I don't get it, why do people just want free cash? This thread doesn't even make sense to me. Would be great if they would award bonus IP, that would be more understanding. It seems that people always want stuff for free.

AKGR69

26-12-2011

What makes you think that if having achieved a quadrakill you will not going to persue really badly for the 5th kill to achieve a pentakill? I believe 99% of people would try it.

Besides its only a idea and thats a poll about judging the idea and not the people who came with it, as Cynaris did.
If you are not unemployed, what are you doing in here anyway?

Skouriasmenos

26-12-2011

After spectator mode arrives this is the perfect solution to the problem you mention AND trolls.

Riot support will be monitoring random games AND if you behave well/help newbies then you get some RP ... it you are troll, you will get banned for a weekand fined with 300 IP per each ban you have ever had ( this way the punishments are scaling ).

I know that people will say that the supervised game will be few, BUT think of what happens to the subways. The sepervised tracks or getting your ticket checked is ULTRA RARE, yet almost everyone buys and validates their ticket, fearing that they might be unlucky enough to get checked.

Same thing here ... people will have a motive to actually be nice and trolls will go into hiding much sooner than later. :-)

Skouriasmenos

26-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynaris View Post
Unemployed people with their ridiculous ideas...
Employed people with no ideas are better in your book then .?. :P