Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

IP boosts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlet Ace

I'm sure its been asked before but I read that there were some changes to the IP winning system.

I'm thinking about purchasing an IP boost for maybe 1 day or 3days and I would like to know which is the best way to utilize the boost to its maximum effectiveness.

I read on TSM forums that regi said it is best to farm Ip from playing vs AI over and over again b/c its easy. The only problem with this is that you only win around 20 IP or something extremely low for that.

General IP win and Time used:

vs AI 20-50 IP 20-40min (30ish average) 99% win rate
Blind Pick 60-90 IP 20-50min (45min average) 70% win rate
Draft Pick ------------ ----------------------------------- ------------------
Ranked 80-100IP 20-60min (50min average) 80% win rate

Yes ranked is higher for me atm for some reason...maybe a few less trolls? or I'm just lucky. I usually play Jungler, AP carry, or AD carry b/c I read that in order to get out of ELO hell you should play positions that have a high effect on the outcome of games.

I'm planning on buying IP boost for 1 or 3 days. Need a way to exploit it to the maximum.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your normal win ration is 51% and not 70%, 52% at ranked and like 80% at co-up.
So if you play your 180 min of coup everyday and then blind pick/ranked after that, it would prob be the easiest way to get 100% out of your boost.

If you want most out of your boost then gather 2 good friends decide to play 3 v 3 pick semi tanks with high damage and go tryhard mode and win like 95-100% of the games, and get 60+140 every 15 min.
15 min because that the time when they will surrender.