Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

450 Riot Points Awarded to Nice Summoners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MYST1QUE

12-23-2011

At last riots! Thank u ver much! After your last troll sales im glad that u still think about us)

Nettosaur

12-23-2011

Quote:
AccurateJonni:
I liked it, but that's another Riot trick. They know that awesome things in store has a price higher than 487, so why can't them give us 500? u know the answer...

Good luck in your Holidays, summoners!

You've written that 3 times... in the same thread... on the same page. And yes it is a "trick", though the word marketing is more official.

Ninjaneer

12-23-2011

Hey any1 know why im having this problem ? Ive been banned only 1 time when i was starting the game and since then it has been a long time (now im lvl 30) and i dont have RP in my acc.Any1 know why is that ?

happy ftw

12-23-2011

Quote:
Ninjaneer:
Hey any1 know why im having this problem ? Ive been banned only 1 time when i was starting the game and since then it has been a long time (now im lvl 30) and i dont have RP in my acc.Any1 know why is that ?

no reason to panic just read cearfuly :"there are an awful lot of good sports out there in the community, so we estimate that everyone should have their Riot Points by December 28, 2011 at midnight"

ChrisKayMan

12-23-2011

we should do sth to take this RP points? or it will credit in our accounts without do anything?

PsyBorG6of9

12-23-2011

Summoner’s Code racism by Riot.....one go in gas chamber, one eat cookies, we all know end of that story, Dota 2 is coming Riot
and yes i get one day ban in 12 month after one year losing time on this game.....tnx to rage on ad galio premade trols, tnx to rage on jungle galio and tnx to rage on 10 years retard players...ho ho ho
and yes i can expect lot of - from ad galio trolls and retard 10 yr old kids

xXPentaStealXx

12-23-2011

And i won't get any RP because i got banned in past 2 months for one day because teammates from my team who were on teamspeak picked up on me... Great...

ionpath

Recruiter

12-23-2011

Ah, very nice indeed. Thanks for the reward Riot, now we can get some of those nice skins.

AtLaSRR

Recruiter

12-23-2011

Now ur talking :dddd thx riot keep up the good work for this awesome game and happy new year!!!

VVicked

12-23-2011

I have 949 RP now..
Well, thank you Riot! You'll be my santa this year!