Unlimited RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siggan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-12-2011

Hello everyone.

As I'm sure, some of you are aware of this, but there is currently a bug in the League of Legends store that allows you to buy a nearly unlimited amount of RP to yourself, for no cost at all.

You simply change your country into another one (I won't say which) and then type in two specific digits, followed with 5 random numbers.

There's been people abusing this bug to buy a huge amount of RP for themselves. I hope you can look into this, Riot.

-Sincerely, Siggan

pYzr

24-12-2011

This is not a bug, it is the payment method that works this way.
If you don't pay for the RP points you bought, they will be taken back.

Nicollas Phage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

24-12-2011

How does it work?

Siggan

25-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pYzr View Post
This is not a bug, it is the payment method that works this way.
If you don't pay for the RP points you bought, they will be taken back.
I've had friends that abused this system. They stocked up their RP to the max amount, spent it all on champions and skins and so far the RP they "bought" haven't been taken away. I've also been informed that this "bug" no longer works.

So if this wasn't a bug, why would Riot remove it from the first place?

Heyyou2

25-12-2011

I demand that those skins and champs will be taken away, how they dare to do something like this and not tell me about it.

Фью

27-12-2011

It was netherlands, and alrdy fixed, but no1 knows what punishment Riot will apply for that issue